Closed Thread
Page 15 of 210 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

ms_kreddy

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621491;
    Like she would admit making a mistake? She's not going to do a 'Jason'.
    She seemed to stubbornly not want to pull a Jason, even when it *may* have been the right decision for her. I hope she doesn't regret it when she sees Reid on TV having his pick of the ladies. He's a special guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3621519;
    She seemed to stubbornly not want to pull a Jason, even when it *may* have been the right decision for her. I hope she doesn't regret it when she sees Reid on TV having his pick of the ladies. He's a special guy.
    Honestly, I think she made the right decision for herself. Overall, Reid was just too soft for her and she correctly recognized that she both needed and wanted a strong, more in charge partner. I sincerely hope he's good to her and for her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

On another media topic - yesterday Chris tweeted that something personal would hit the trades today - anybody know what that was?

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3622043;
    On another media topic - yesterday Chris tweeted that something personal would hit the trades today - anybody know what that was?
    Some new gig he has and it will be announced tomorrow.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622069;
    Some new gig he has and it will be announced tomorrow.
    Thanks

addison h.

so no new gig announced yet? I thought that's where he was going when he made a point of mentioning that he spent some time hanging out with Melissa on the set of DWTS - but then... nothing.

Also - JED is booked on Regis/Kelly and GMA tomorrow morning.

Do we know of any other upcoming TV appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622186;
    so no new gig announced yet? I thought that's where he was going when he made a point of mentioning that he spent some time hanging out with Melissa on the set of DWTS - but then... nothing.

Also - JED is booked on Regis/Kelly and GMA tomorrow morning.

Do we know of any other upcoming TV appearances?
    None that I know of. I think they will prob do Canadian ones and local Chicago ones.

FORT Fogey

As a couple, they have very little media appeal. Jillian is better on her own and Ed is flat. They may be very happy with each other but I think there will be very little media bounce for them. I doubt there will be the interest Deanna and Jesse created or that Melissa and Jason would have, had they stayed together. Jillian and Ed are more like Jason and Molly, no one will be interested, outside of Canada and maybe Chicago.

addison h.

I wonder if the tabloids will bother with them. (I mean of course they have space to fill and nothing really big happened this week in "celebrity-ville" but I don't remember the bachelor/ette getting huge coverage before the Jason/Molly/Mel fiasco. Although I guess they do typically run a story when the couple breaks up )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621445;
    in all honesty, I think she could have picked Reid or at least said lets date in the real world with both Reid and Ed. I think ABC had too much on the line with Ed though, and I really think Chris talked her into staying with Ed. This is all just my opinion though. I also don't really understand Reid's clothes either as he's pretty well dressed.

ETA
    I still think there is something there with Reid too because she seems sad and disheartened when she talks about him. Just my opinion, however.
    That makes two of us with the same opinion.

Closed Thread