Closed Thread
Page 14 of 210 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621118;
    The poster/contestant's parent has now added:
    Can someone invite that mom over to FORT?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3621329;
    OMG, Did you see what I saw on a tv program about 15 minutes ago. Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid when he came back to propose and producers didn't know who she would pick but she stuck to her guns and picked Ed.
    Hence the reason why they had Chris go and talk with her IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Regular

But isn't there a difference between loving someone and being in love? I heard her say she loved Reid, she loved Kip, etc. but was only in love with Ed. I keep thinking to myself if she really loved Reid why wasn't he one of the F2? It would given her another chance to get him to open up. This is the part that confuses me. Maybe she will answer that on ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cheyenne~;3621409;
    But isn't there a difference between loving someone and being in love? I heard her say she loved Reid, she loved Kip, etc. but was only in love with Ed. I keep thinking to myself if she really loved Reid why wasn't he one of the F2? It would given her another chance to get him to open up. This is the part that confuses me. Maybe she will answer that on ATFR.

True, but Chris admitted they didn't know who she was going to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3621139;
    Hmm "most dramatic way"?? Robbie left on railroad tracks? {Other] Michael dumped at the 2:1 in Whistler?
    Could it possibly be referring to Jake, since it specifically goes into leaving and returning, and talks about "you can only come back if they ask you." If that lady's son didn't return, how would she know that?

Unless someone like Robbie or Michael asked to come back. Can't see why though.

It said that she was 'tempted' to accept Reid's proposal.

Oh but she was in love. This is the quote...

"Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3621419;
    True, but Chris admitted they didn't know who she was going to choose.
    in all honesty, I think she could have picked Reid or at least said lets date in the real world with both Reid and Ed. I think ABC had too much on the line with Ed though, and I really think Chris talked her into staying with Ed. This is all just my opinion though. I also don't really understand Reid's clothes either as he's pretty well dressed.

ETA
    I still think there is something there with Reid too because she seems sad and disheartened when she talks about him. Just my opinion, however.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3621442;
    Oh but she was in love. This is the quote...

"Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."
    I guess both the FORT Team Ed and Team Reid were right - there was a love story with each man. I knew we weren't all crazy.

I think her interviews lately about how she's more sure of her decision now than two months ago, and how she stands by ALL (her emphasis on her blog) her decisions probably is her justifying to us (and maybe herself) that she made the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3621481;
    I guess both the FORT Team Ed and Team Reid were right - there was a love story with each man. I knew we weren't all crazy.

I think her interviews lately about how she's more sure of her decision now than two months ago, and how she stands by ALL (her emphasis on her blog) her decisions probably is her justifying to us (and maybe herself) that she made the right decision.
    Like she would admit making a mistake? She's not going to do a 'Jason'.

Closed Thread