Closed Thread
Page 12 of 210 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Posted by a Mom on newsweek.com....

Posted By: taurus13 (July 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM)
    My son was one of the guys on Bachelorette and he knows for sure everything is rigged and scripted. If you do not play what producers tell you to do you are out fast. The treatment of the guys off the screen was nothing what you see on the screen. Everything, but everything on the show is fake!

Pop Vox: Newsweek's Daily Arts and Culture Blog : Is 'The Bachelorette' Rigged?

FORT Fogey

Of course there's rigging and scripting going on. When Jill was strssed after Reid showed up CH was there to get her right back on the Ed track. Show wanted Reid there for drama and to potentially be next bachelor. They didn't want Jill to switch to him. That wasn't the plan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3621097;
    Posted by a Mom on newsweek.com....

Posted By: taurus13 (July 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM)
    My son was one of the guys on Bachelorette and he knows for sure everything is rigged and scripted. If you do not play what producers tell you to do you are out fast. The treatment of the guys off the screen was nothing what you see on the screen. Everything, but everything on the show is fake!

Pop Vox: Newsweek's Daily Arts and Culture Blog : Is 'The Bachelorette' Rigged?
    The poster/contestant's parent has now added:

I can not tell you everything but here is one example, he was told to do more French kissing, well he did not , the next thing he leaves in the most dramatic way. Onother thing ,once you leave , there is no way to come back unles they (ABC) ask you . This show is for ratings only and nice guys looking for at rue romance should never apply. The big problem is that ABC is looking for nice sucesseful men to make idiots out of them so the viewers would eat it up!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621118;
    Hmm "most dramatic way"?? Robbie left on railroad tracks? {Other] Michael dumped at the 2:1 in Whistler?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621118;
    I wonder if her son left on a "bus" or a "train in the wilderness"?

It seems the media is just itching to do an expose of the show if only they could get someone to really spill the beans with "proof" in hand.

They drop hints in articles such as these but never really fully open the kimono.

lpb
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3621142;
    I wonder if her son left on a "bus" or a "train in the wilderness"?

It seems the media is just itching to do an expose of the show if only they could get someone to really spill the beans with "proof" in hand.

They drop hints in articles such as these but never really fully open the kimono.

I wonder why a movie producer hasn't thought of "securing" one or two former contestants to talk by offering to pay for any legal damages/expenses...i think it would make for a great movie...sort of like they did for the exposed (ie rigged) game shows of the 50's! This would do even better at BO because of the emotions and sex involved!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3621139;
    Hmm "most dramatic way"?? Robbie left on railroad tracks? {Other] Michael dumped at the 2:1 in Whistler?
    Robbie was definitely the most dramatic exit.

Come to think of it, wasn't Brad made huge fun of because of the way he kissed Jillian on the Western date?

I thought that article was lame. It didn't provide anything new and was way too short.

OMG, Did you see what I saw on a tv program about 15 minutes ago. Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid when he came back to propose and producers didn't know who she would pick but she stuck to her guns and picked Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3621329;
    OMG, Did you see what I saw on a tv program about 15 minutes ago. Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid when he came back to propose and producers didn't know who she would pick but she stuck to her guns and picked Ed.
    Oh man. WTH is wrong with this chick?

Where did she say this?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread