Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3628271;
    Yes, this has been known and discussed here - earlier in the season. But, you raise an interesting point (at least for me), if they are already casting - who are they casting FOR?
    A fride for their froom, so they can get fengaged and farried and soon as possible?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3628272;
    If they put this season out on DVD, it will be the first time since Season 1 of the Bachelor that they have done it (at least that I remember - please correct me if I'm wrong).
    Exactly. And looking back at all of the seasons, I don't see anything particularly spectacular about this one - enough to think they could actually sell a dvd. And I'm not saying that it neccessarily would have anything to do with a scandal/Ed. I wonder if it has something to do with legal troubles - lawsuit? Wes?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3628264;
    You can bet that taking down the video WAS NOT because of any scandal or upcoming embarrassing story. This season was a HUGE hit, especially at the end, it's getting more media attention than ever before and at the center they have a happy couple with a media savvy appealing woman and a successful man. Despite the controversy, if there is one, ABC will definitely capitalize on this in any way they can.

Definitely look for rebroadcast, or DVD release. No doubt.

Especially if ABC is hoping they will have a wedding to plan, they could package the whole tamale together.

I have heard the rumour that the some of the men thought that Melissa was going to be their Bachelorette and some of them weren't happy about that change. But I seem to recall the news that Melissa was doing DWTS was pretty close on the heels of the finale and ATR.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3628274;
    Exactly. And looking back at all of the seasons, I don't see anything particularly spectacular about this one - enough to think they could actually sell a dvd. And I'm not saying that it neccessarily would have anything to do with a scandal/Ed. I wonder if it has something to do with legal troubles - lawsuit? Wes?
    If they included a lot of unedited footage and a lot of the drama that went on behind the scenes, I'd be there to buy it. I get a sense that more drama went on behind the scenes here than perhaps other seasons. If it is packaged with a wedding. much less interested.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3628281;
    Especially if ABC is hoping they will have a wedding to plan, they could package the whole tamale together.

I have heard the rumour that the some of the men thought that Melissa was going to be their Bachelorette and some of them weren't happy about that change. But I seem to recall the news that Melissa was doing DWTS was pretty close on the heels of the finale and ATR.
    AND...the men were already chosen with a slightly younger Bachelorette in mind. Hence the extra hand chosen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3628292;
    If they included a lot of unedited footage and a lot of the drama that went on behind the scenes, I'd be there to buy it. I get a sense that more drama went on behind the scenes here than perhaps other seasons. If it is packaged with a wedding. much less interested.
    Even if that was the plan, I don't understand why they would have to pull everything and why would there not be at least a photo of the engaged couple at the Bachelorette site. Nothing, nada.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3628298;
    Even if that was the plan, I don't understand why they would have to pull everything and why would there not be at least a photo of the engaged couple at the Bachelorette site. Nothing, nada.
    Try ABC The Bachelorette, Photos/Episodes/Season Finale

DVD? I don't think so. Seems that they are focusing on some video game based on the show?

Anyway, there are new medianet pics of the couple when on GMA and more pics from the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3628216;
    I just watched the GMA interview.

Jillian's coming across as very fake to me. I also think she is a very good liar.

Also, did anyone else notice Ed's reaction to Jillian when she said she noticed him the first night and thought "hubba hubba". He basically rolled his eyes at her and had a disappoving look on his face. I think he's going to tire of Jill really quickly.
    I also thought it was interesting that he said "she's coming to Chicago" and she quickly interjected and said "moving to Chicago". Hmm.
    Even all the other stuff about Ed aside, they just seem to have a whole different energy level (although that might be only on camera). She does all the talking ... and it's a LOT of talking, like she can't shut up even if she wanted to ... and is constantly physically hyper, while he just sits there like he's shell-shocked or looking like a deer caught in headlights. I don't know ... being around her with all that talking, jiggling, and over-the-top laughing would wear me out pretty quickly. Not trying to slam her ... just saying those traits would get on my nerves fast.

That's right they are coming up with some video game. Oh maybe we can replay this season and we can control the choices ourselves. Then all the Kip and Reid fans can have some fun.

Closed Thread