Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I'll be nice, I give them 6 months. (Am I being too generous?...yeah, maybe I am...)
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3628205;
    "That which does not kill you can only make you stronger."
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    Exactly!

FORT Fan

Regarding the RS/Jeremy thing that is coming out next week. My bet is that Jillian is aware of the rumors but either 1) doesn't believe them; 2) Ed concocted some story to make it seem "less" than it really was; or 3) she knows about them and doesn't care because she is so blinded by her love for ED.

FORT Fan

I just watched the GMA interview.

Jillian's coming across as very fake to me. I also think she is a very good liar.

Also, did anyone else notice Ed's reaction to Jillian when she said she noticed him the first night and thought "hubba hubba". He basically rolled his eyes at her and had a disappoving look on his face. I think he's going to tire of Jill really quickly.

I also thought it was interesting that he said "she's coming to Chicago" and she quickly interjected and said "moving to Chicago". Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3628128;
    I agree with you about this postmortem this season. I don't care about any of these people, I just have been trying to put the pieces together. This is strange to me that ABC/Fleiss' minions would be treating this presumably happy loving couple this way.
    ITA. I don't really care about them either. I was fascinated by how cleverly the show was edited this year and I am still trying to figure out the meaning of some of the scenes that were thrown in. That is why I think Fleiss is a GENIUS!

He really was trying to tell several stories with his "characters". For example, now I am starting to believe that the whole GF thing was not about Wes but Ed. However, they couldn't show their F1 in that light, so it was easier to pin it on Wes, given that he was a little bit of a loose canon and wasn't there for the right reasons anyways. It's just extremely fascinating to me.

I am also puzzled that they are not pushing the "happy couple" more. I remember CH also saying DeAnna and Jesse were gonna get married at the end of their season, really Chris? He is also saying it for this supposedly happy couple--Chris is not close to production and filming, he doesn't have the info to make those assessments. I believe the production leaks more than I believe Chris. He should stop, it just makes him look bad. JMO.
    Last edited by HopelesRomantic; 07-31-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3628212;
    Regarding the RS/Jeremy thing that is coming out next week. My bet is that Jillian is aware of the rumors but either 1) doesn't believe them; 2) Ed concocted some story to make it seem "less" than it really was; or 3) she knows about them and doesn't care because she is so blinded by her love for ED.
    or how about this...
    1) doesn't believe their version because they are exaggerated and coming from someone with an ax to grind
    2) Ed's "story" is the truth and he told her all of it when and as it happened.
    3) She is in love and trusts her man more than some bitter ex's and a bunch of media ho "boys" (jeremy and RS) with too much time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3628216;
    I just watched the GMA interview.

Jillian's coming across as very fake to me. I also think she is a very good liar.

Also, did anyone else notice Ed's reaction to Jillian when she said she noticed him the first night and thought "hubba hubba". He basically rolled his eyes at her and had a disappoving look on his face. I think he's going to tire of Jill really quickly.

I also thought it was interesting that he said "she's coming to Chicago" and she quickly interjected and said "moving to Chicago". Hmm.
    I think people see what they want to see, I see it differently than you, Ed is Camara shy and far less talkitive than Jill.

On the moving issue, she was clarifying what he meant every little word and movement is picked apart, I think you need to look at the whole picture and more than 1 interview he became more relaxed as the day went on, and I noticed the less formal not live interviews were more telling jmo

FORT Fan

I guess we'll have to see when RS or whoever prints proof of his emails/texts like I think he's going to do.

Did anyone see this interview?

Web Exclusive: The Bachelorette Dishes - ABC News

When they were asked about fights she basically said there was one where he was out and she couldn't get ahold of him and she admitted 'maybe it's me being needy'. I think there's already cracks in this relationship when it comes to trust - probably partly because of all the ED rumors.

I predict their relationship is going to be trainwreck.

Does cheeky or Blue Frog know if ED's circle of friends include the girlfriends? IE. are his friends also friends with these girls?

I just wanted to comment that in all of the seasons I've watched the Bach/Bachette they have never, never skipped having a photo of the final couple with some sort of congratulations. Why wouldn't they want to tout their "happy, in love couple"?? I was at the abc site immediately and have checked all week and there has been nothing about Jillian's final choice, final rose, nothing... Only the link to the message board. I don't think we can poo poo that away. It is very strange indeed.

FORT Fan

I think it's because TPTB really don't like ED.

Closed Thread