Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3627700;
    What new site? The site for The Bachelor? Normally you can still click on The Bachelorette site on the menu, left-hand side. They don't normally delete everything so fast.
    My guess is all the Reid fans are going into withdrawal and made the site crash a few times due to rewatching the episodes all at the same time so they finally said, "The heck with it!" and took 'em off!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627651;
    It particularly doesn't make sense to me because, compared to The Bachelor, The Bachelorette seasons are generally few and far between. So it's not like they need to clean the site up for the next season. Very odd.

If anyone can remember how quickly Media was erased for DeAnna's season, that'd be helpful. Maybe this is just how ABC does things. I wish I could remember about last year, but I barely visited that site just to read at all, and I wasn't a member here either.
    I remember it happening after Andy and Tessa's FRC. ABC shutdown everything then also.

Maybe ABC removing everything from the site is due to the fact they do not want to be associated with the SHAM that is Ed... why promote it, when they know it!! Makes sense to me.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I think the network took it down, because there was a new show they had to replace it with.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3627128;
    Very well put. As to the bolded parts. I have thought long and hard about everything I have read and thing people have sent to me privately and I think that one of the girlfriends was definately an on again/off again type of thing and she seems to be fine with things the way they are now and is doing her best to stay out of the limelight (no friends posting, her name is not known on the boards). I think the other 'girlfriend' will simply not let go. Now when the letting go part was supposed to take effect (before he left to do the show or when he returned) I'm not sure but I have heard that even after it was stated that 'she's moved on and is dating someone else" she continued to call Ed (even while Jillian was with him). I'm beginning to think that she is either out for her pound of flesh or looking for her 15 mins. of fame.
    just logic, I think your version sounds closer to the truth than anything I have read. Based on what I have gathered and based on my own resources, Ed hasn't been in a serious relationship for atleast 6mos+ before the show. He has been involved with GF1 on/off for years without committment -- perhaps it was the thought that they would eventually end up together (the unspoken committment). GF2 is more of a wildcard for me and from what I gather, he may have dated her, no comittments but maybe he didn't close the relationship and/or left her hanging leaving her feeling jilted and angry. I also suspect it is GF2 that is out for her pound of flesh and in her quest to bring Ed down, she has foolishly brought attention to herself. What would she expect to accomplish at this point in time, Ed is an engaged man who has publically expressed his love for, and devotion to Jillian. That is her clue to "give it up"! I say this if she is indeed the impetus behind RS's big reveal next week -- unless RS is just blowing smoke which he very well could be.

Jillian and Ed are not immune to the gossip and I feel pretty certain that they have dealt with the GF-Gate issues and moved on -- I am basing this on the very strategic blogs and interviews provided by Jillian. Moreover, the two GF's apparently travel in the same social circle as Ed and it could be likely that Jillian will eventually meet them. I have heard that both GF's are very nice people so I am hoping for their own sake, they take the high road and let go. Let bygones, be bygones. Who knows once they meet Jilly, they may realize why Ed is so in love with her and they too will want to be her friend as well. Chitown has a new sweetheart in town!

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3627956;
    I recommend reading the transcript of all the interviews either in Reid's thread or at abcmedianet.

I am not familiar with the usual course but it does seem to be rather odd to take down clips from the finale and ATR when it is not even a week out? You'd think they would wait at least one week minimum as throughout the season.

Unless they are going to revamp that page or put up a new video clip but I can't imagine being so slow about it. Why is Wes's picture still up there?

Is it possible it was moved elsewhere on the site? Perhaps someone should email ABC and ask why. I am sure a lot of people missed the finale and ATR, on vacation etc. and missed the finale and are wondering WTF?
    Last edited by lavender1960; 07-31-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3627965;
    I am not familiar with the usual course but it does seem to be rather odd to take down clips from the finale and ATR when it is not even a week out? You'd think they would wait at least one week minimum as throughout the season.

Unless they are going to revamp that page or put up a new video clip but I can't imagine being so slow about it. Why is Wes's picture still up there?

Is it possible it was moved elsewhere on the site? Perhaps someone should email ABC and ask why. I am sure a lot of people missed the finale and ATR, on vacation etc. and missed the finale and are wondering WTF?
    This was the same network that needed to be reminded that they didn't have the episodes up after the 1st one. So, I'm not really surprised.

So there is a new girl on a local radio station that I listen to and she just said she was cast to be on the next Bachelor and had to turn it down to accept the radio gig, so I can assume that some of the ladies for next season have already been cast.

Closed Thread