Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3627686;
    ABC is preparing to launch their new site soon. I wonder if this is at all related? Otherwise, I'm getting very scared for Jilly Bean.
    What new site? The site for The Bachelor? Normally you can still click on The Bachelorette site on the menu, left-hand side. They don't normally delete everything so fast.

FORT Fogey

Weren't they in Spain in May? That's when Ed was said to be in contact with one of the women. It was after returning from Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3627700;
    What new site? The site for The Bachelor? Normally you can still click on The Bachelorette site on the menu, left-hand side. They don't normally delete everything so fast.
    No, their own new site. It's in beta right now but they're launching it soon. It's the little pop-up box that appears when you go to the site and it asks you whether or not you want to try the beta version.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3627686;
    ABC is preparing to launch their new site soon. I wonder if this is at all related? Otherwise, I'm getting very scared for Jilly Bean.
    The old Dancing with the stars clips are still up, so if they removed the bachelorette because of the new site, wouldn't they remove those too????......hmmmmm

FORT Fogey

I didn't realize episodes usually stayed up for so long after the season. If that's the case then removing them so quickly is a little weird. I still say ABC will behind leak if ones comes out in upcoming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3627705;
    The old Dancing with the stars clips are still up, so if they removed the bachelorette because of the new site, wouldn't they remove those too????......hmmmmm
    Oh yeah then it doesn't make sense. I hope we're just fear mongering though and they leave this poor girl alone
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3627708;
    Oh yeah then it doesn't make sense. I hope we're just fear mongering though and they leave this poor girl alone
    I know........these seasons just seem to be getting more brutal. I kind of hope Reid doesn't do the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3627699;
    ALLUDED is not a fact perhaps we should refrain from putting this out there I have read all the post from reliable posters and this was never mentioned,maybe you could ask Jolena to clarify her facts and present them to you and the rest of us first.
    Er, I was actually just trying to be helpful to you in letting you know it wasn't a typo on her part or a "twisting of what others said" type situation, because she said something similar multiple times today. Not sure why I should be the one to ask her to clarify. Obviously you're free to ask her whatever you like.

To those who answered my question about the Media on the ABC site after DeAnna's season, thank you! It's possible it could be in preparation for the switchover, but I agree that you'd think the DWTS stuff would get the boot too.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3624913;
    This new CH interview about his new gig is mostly about TB. Reid's return seems to change in each new interview.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison on Mankinis, New Hosting Gig - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    Reid leaves and she cries again?
    Then there's a definite rush to get this last scene done.

I'd say there was a rush to engagement!
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3627699;
    ALLUDED is not a fact perhaps we should refrain from putting this out there I have read all the post from reliable posters and this was never mentioned,maybe you could ask Jolena to clarify her facts and present them to you and the rest of us first.
    I'm not a reliable poster, why would I clarify .

Closed Thread