Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627571;
    I cannot speak for JoLena as I know nothing about all of this, but he/she has alluded several times today to something happening in May after taping, as well in April.
    Oh sweet heavens! I hope this is not the case. Poor Jill. I don't know how she'd get over this if this is true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3627577;
    Oh sweet heavens! I hope this is not the case. Poor Jill. I don't know how she'd get over this if this is true.
    me too. I hope that whatever comes out is something Jilly already knew about...

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627413;
    Count me in as confused: Have they EVER taken the episodes, pictures, and such down so fast? Literally wipe out the media for a season that quickly? I don't know whether to find it odd or what... I can't remember how long it was before they took Jason's Media content from TB down.

Never thought of it that way. That is an incredibly, incredibly disturbing thought. And I hope and pray that's not true.
    THANK YOU> FInally! Someone else thinks this is odd! I have been saying it ALL DAY!

If they don't have a photo of the happy couple up by tomorrow morning I am going to be thinking Alaphabet is behind the rumor mill...

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3627604;
    THANK YOU> FInally! Someone else thinks this is odd! I have been saying it ALL DAY!

If they don't have a photo of the happy couple up by tomorrow morning I am going to be thinking Alaphabet is behind the rumor mill...
    Yes........ITA!! And, didn't Jillian say in one of the interviews yesterday that she was ready to make their relationship private. I wonder if she knows what is coming and just wants to get out of the limelight before the you know what hits the fan??? I have never seen this all go silent so quickly. It is only Friday of the finale week????

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3627128;
    Very well put. As to the bolded parts. I have thought long and hard about everything I have read and thing people have sent to me privately and I think that one of the girlfriends was definately an on again/off again type of thing and she seems to be fine with things the way they are now and is doing her best to stay out of the limelight (no friends posting, her name is not known on the boards). I think the other 'girlfriend' will simply not let go. Now when the letting go part was supposed to take effect (before he left to do the show or when he returned) I'm not sure but I have heard that even after it was stated that 'she's moved on and is dating someone else" she continued to call Ed[B][/B] (even while Jillian was with him). I'm beginning to think that she is either out for her pound of flesh or looking for her 15 mins. of fame.
    And your sure ED didn't call her? Could it be that maybe she was returning ED's calls just when Jillian happen to be around? Hummm Oh Boy !

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3627604;

It particularly doesn't make sense to me because, compared to The Bachelor, The Bachelorette seasons are generally few and far between. So it's not like they need to clean the site up for the next season. Very odd.

If anyone can remember how quickly Media was erased for DeAnna's season, that'd be helpful. Maybe this is just how ABC does things. I wish I could remember about last year, but I barely visited that site just to read at all, and I wasn't a member here either.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627651;
    It particularly doesn't make sense to me because, compared to The Bachelor, The Bachelorette seasons are generally few and far between. So it's not like they need to clean the site up for the next season. Very odd.

If anyone can remember how quickly Media was erased for DeAnna's season, that'd be helpful. Maybe this is just how ABC does things. I wish I could remember about last year, but I barely visited that site just to read at all, and I wasn't a member here either.
    I know everything was up for at least 2 weeks after Deanna's season because I was on vacation and watched the clips when I came back. I remember there being a picture of the happy couple on the site as well. I spent quite a bit of time watching what I had missed after vacation. So, this is different from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627651;

Episodes from DeAnna's season were up for a least a month after the final. They were deleted in chronlogical order from earliest to last episode/ATFR with those two being deleted last.
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 07-31-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3627679;
    Episodes from DeAnna season were up for a least a month after the final. They were deleted in chronlogical order from earliest to last episode/ATFR with those two being deleted last.
    ABC is preparing to launch their new site soon. I wonder if this is at all related? Otherwise, I'm getting very scared for Jilly Bean.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3627571;
    I cannot speak for JoLena as I know nothing about all of this, but he/she has alluded several times today to something happening in May after taping, as well in April.
    ALLUDED is not a fact perhaps we should refrain from putting this out there I have read all the post from reliable posters and this was never mentioned,maybe you could ask Jolena to clarify her facts and present them to you and the rest of us first.

Closed Thread