Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Count me in as confused: Have they EVER taken the episodes, pictures, and such down so fast? Literally wipe out the media for a season that quickly? I don't know whether to find it odd or what... I can't remember how long it was before they took Jason's Media content from TB down.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3627328;
    This show and its producers are absolutely ruthless so I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely nudged Jill toward Ed only to blow the lid off of their relationship. I really, really hope this is not the case and he's told her everything. Hell, if Jason and Molly can make it work, I really hope Jill and Ed can too. She just seems too emotionally fragile and already pretty much nuts to handle a blow like this if it's unexpected.
    Never thought of it that way. That is an incredibly, incredibly disturbing thought. And I hope and pray that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3625774;
    I think most of us assume Jillian already knows, and nothing is going to change Jillian's mind, right now and she may even hunker down like Hillary Clinton and stand by her man even more vigourously. We can only hope that he doesn't hurt her the same way as these other women, that if he was a player, he's ready to reform or retire. Better that she knows all than if she doesn't if it is all true. We can only hope that nothing "new" has transgressed since he proposed. That might be a whole different kettle of fish.
    Wait a minute ...

You are comparing Ed dating someone when he left for the show to Bill Clinton, married to Hillary for how many years, having an inappropriate affair with a young intern? Simply amazing ...

That would mean Jillian is the Hillary Clinton ... Ok, fine.

That leaves Lindsey to be the Monica Lewinski, the emotionally challenged intern that fully believed her phone sex and cigar prop romance with Bill Clinton would lead to marriage ...

Actually, I think there is a parallel!

I'm confused. I don't see how Jillian will be living privately when she has two new websites coming out and is writing a book about the hot dog theory. Marketing is key to success! How can you live privately and not market your "life" which is pretty much what she has to do?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

Over on JU picture/twitter from someone in Chicago of Ed and Jill eating at that Sushi restaurant.

And may I just add as this season winds down that whenever I find my blood boil at the FoxNews style of sleuthing by some I run into a post by Bloomers and I find my frustration fade. I really do appreciate the manner in which you present what you know or hear and the, dare I say, professional calm way you deliver it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3627501;
    Over on JU picture/twitter from someone in Chicago of Ed and Jill eating at that Sushi restaurant.

And may I just add as this season winds down that whenever I find my blood boil at the FoxNews style of sleuthing by some I run into a post by Bloomers and I find my frustration fade. I really do appreciate the manner in which you present what you know or hear and the, dare I say, professional calm way you deliver it.
    Whaaaat?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3627469;
    I'm confused. I don't see how Jillian will be living privately when she has two new websites coming out and is writing a book about the hot dog theory. Marketing is key to success! How can you live privately and not market your "life" which is pretty much what she has to do?
    Good point. If you are writing a book you will need to do publicity for it. She will sitll be very much in public eye during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625909;
    Adding to what Lavender & VAgirl said...

Personally, I think many of us are outraged that Ed robbed (yes robbed) Jillian of her chance to find REAL love on this show. Both Kip and Reid had very deep feelings, and love for Jillian. Are we supposed to believe that Ed did ~ in light of the fact that while in Spain (where he supposedly fell in love with her)... he was texting his girl Lindsey back home!! When she found out where he was (not Texas), she asked if this means we're seeing other people?? He responded by telling her to just wait until he was finished taping the show! When she went on to ask him if he had slept with Jillian, he responded by saying.. yeah, but so did the other guys! Of course that was before he knew he was the only one who had the over-nighter in Spain. He DID NOT end his relationship with Lindsey... she ended it with him.

If he answered to the press about leaving the tapings mid-season to end a relationship.... that part was true. In fact Lindsey picked him up at the airport and they spent several nights together. THIS is why we are outraged!! Jillian deserved so much better... and could have had so much better!
    Nibbles22, how do you know?

We have heard two posters at FORT insisting the posting at FORT has seen those text messages. How have they seen them and in what form. Have you?

Exactly what do those text messages say and in what form have been passed around?

Moreover, if Lindsey ended the relationship, then where is the foul? Is she angry and bitter that Ed moved on without her --- with no regret?

For example, Blue Frog tells us Ed told Lindsey that he found her unattractive. You believe that?

Blue Frog also tells us that Ed went on the Bachelorette so he would be the next Bachelor. Do you also believe that?

Reality Steve referred to emails but has he seen them? I don't think so for if he did, he would boast about it.

So, Nibbles22 ... what is it you really know.

[QUOTE=MTG;3626668;]
    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3626644;

We don't know if she was robbed! He may have told her all about it. In one of her interviews before she even picked Ed as her F1 she stated that the night of the FS they had talked about gf's, work, etc. and that is was part of the stress. You are slamming a young man who IMO is totally in love with this woman and all because of rumors and with no proof that Jillian didn't know about it.
    They may have talked about Ex GF's,in the FS, but the question is ,did he tell her what he did with the GF when he got back home in May ,because at that point he was ENGAGED to Jillian.

[QUOTE=JoLena;3627538;]
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3626668;

They may have talked about Ex GF's,in the FS, but the question is ,did he tell her what he did with the GF when he got back home in May ,because at that point he was ENGAGED to Jillian.
    where are you getting the may date from? I read April while he was home before he left his old life behind and went back for Jill

this is why all this spreading of rumors is so damaging no one seems to keep the story straight it just grows and grows

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3627548;

where are you getting the may date from? I read April while he was home before he left his old life behind and went back for Jill

this is why all this spreading of rumors is so damaging no one seems to keep the story straight it just grows and grows
    I cannot speak for JoLena as I know nothing about all of this, but he/she has alluded several times today to something happening in May after taping, as well in April.

Closed Thread