Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I wonder if ABC will be behind the leak. Wouldn't shock me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3626979;
    Reality Steve has been saying for weeks that Wes's edit was a sham. At some point, Jeremy who has known Wes since childhood and who well understands the editing process joined forces with RS to condemn the false editing of Wes. Add to that the producer on Dish of Salt who while interviewing Jillian stated that Wes had been edited badly.
    Now throw in sdl's opinion (paraphrased) that Wes had gotten a life sentence for jay-walking while Ed had gotten a ticket for murder ( or something like that)

My questions, though, have to be: Through the exposure of Ed's faults, will Wes's maligned edit be restructured?
    At this late date, will Jillian be saved from selecting the wrong person?
    Will vindication for the girlfriends be worth the price of public nakedness and lack of human dignity? At what cost retribution?
    Very well put. As to the bolded parts. I have thought long and hard about everything I have read and thing people have sent to me privately and I think that one of the girlfriends was definately an on again/off again type of thing and she seems to be fine with things the way they are now and is doing her best to stay out of the limelight (no friends posting, her name is not known on the boards). I think the other 'girlfriend' will simply not let go. Now when the letting go part was supposed to take effect (before he left to do the show or when he returned) I'm not sure but I have heard that even after it was stated that 'she's moved on and is dating someone else" she continued to call Ed (even while Jillian was with him). I'm beginning to think that she is either out for her pound of flesh or looking for her 15 mins. of fame.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3627128;
    Very well put. As to the bolded parts. I have thought long and hard about everything I have read and thing people have sent to me privately and I think that one of the girlfriends was definately an on again/off again type of thing and she seems to be fine with things the way they are now and is doing her best to stay out of the limelight (no friends posting, her name is not known on the boards). I think the other 'girlfriend' will simply not let go. Now when the letting go part was supposed to take effect (before he left to do the show or when he returned) I'm not sure but I have heard that even after it was stated that 'she's moved on and is dating someone else" she continued to call Ed (even while Jillian was with him). I'm beginning to think that she is either out for her pound of flesh or looking for her 15 mins. of fame.
    How can I condemn anybody? <gentle sigh> I have this picture of a confused, distraught Reid standing there in the foyer of that beautiful house saying, "It just doesn't make sense!" In his mind, it didn't - although it made more sense to me, one who is sitting back and watching the edit play out.
    I have not been privy (nor should I have been or want to have been) to the relationship between this girlfriend and Ed; however, in her mind, just as in Reid's mind, it may very well just not make sense to her - although it may make more sense to me (although I hurt for her nonetheless) as one who sits by and watches life play out - and who believes that things do usually happen for the best.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 07-31-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3627203;
    How can I condemn anybody? <gentle sigh> I have this picture of a confused, distraught Reid standing there in the foyer of that beautiful house saying, "It just doesn't make sense!" In his mind, it didn't - although it made more sense to me, one who is sitting back and watching the edit play out.
    I have not been privy (nor should I have been or want to have been) to the relationship between this girlfriend and Ed; however, in her mind, just as in Reid' mind, it may very well just not make sense to her - although it may make more sense to me (although I hurt for her nonetheless) as one who sits by and watches life play out - and who believes that things do usually happen for the best.
    Thank you for once again being the voice of reason and putting everything into perspective. This is a prime example of why you are so well thought of on the forum. You've always given your views and done your analysis without any bias.

I really wish everyone would put as much thought and consideration into their posts as do you.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3627066;
    I wonder if ABC will be behind the leak. Wouldn't shock me in the least.
    Certainly explains why there are NO photos of Jill and Ed on the b'ette page. and this ALWAYS happens. And they also took down the free episodes of the b'ette today.... no one else seems to think this is a big deal, but I do.

FORT Fanatic

They also removed all the clips, previews, DOD, and it says, "Come back next season". 2 days ATFR??

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3627226;
    Certainly explains why there are NO photos of Jill and Ed on the b'ette page. and this ALWAYS happens. And they also took down the free episodes of the b'ette today.... no one else seems to think this is a big deal, but I do.
    This show and its producers are absolutely ruthless so I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely nudged Jill toward Ed only to blow the lid off of their relationship. I really, really hope this is not the case and he's told her everything. Hell, if Jason and Molly can make it work, I really hope Jill and Ed can too. She just seems too emotionally fragile and already pretty much nuts to handle a blow like this if it's unexpected.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3627203;
    I have not been privy (nor should I have been or want to have been) to the relationship between this girlfriend and Ed; however, in her mind, just as in Reid's mind, it may very well just not make sense to her - although it may make more sense to me (although I hurt for her nonetheless) as one who sits by and watches life play out - and who believes that things do usually happen for the best.
    Great post!!! To the bolded part......one of my favorite sayings after doing an internship with male perps and battered women was, If it doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense so quit trying to figure it out. The person on the other end is usually twisting and turning words and ideas so it purposely doesn't make sense.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3626203;
    Jillian is in Chicago, she is at Ed's loft. She did an interview with myfoxla this morning that's up on their site. He was at a meeting during the call and at the end, one of the anchors told her to rifle through all his stuff and she said she has already done that. She said they don't want to do more appearances as a couple but live their life privately, and then she said an exception would be they'd love to do WipeOut.

She made it sound like she's already moving in, "why not, we're getting married."

She also talked about being out with Juan, Reid and Jesse the other night. She said she and Ed were by themselves at a bar called LuLu's when her girlfriends called and they showed up with Juan, Reid and Jesse.
    Interesting. I know Lulu's It's a fun place.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3626500;
    For those interested, link to interview with Jillian on My FOX LA today.

Bachelorette Jillian Talks About New Love on GDLA - FOX 11 News - myFOXla.com

She sounds incredibly happy. They are going to a big family reunion this weekend. And ready to take their relationship out of the limelight.
    Yikes, I hardly think their relationship is headed out of the limelight quite yet. In fact, there's going to be alot more publicity (most of it unwelcome) before anything settles down for them.

Closed Thread