Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3626295;
    i think the point is Why is jeremy involved. Does his opinion hold any more weight than anyone elses? I just dont see any connection except that he is yet again attached to Fleiss's pool of fish....
    Jeremy is involved because he is desperate to extend his fifteen minutes. And he thinks it makes him one of the cool kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3626195;
    First off, why the heck does Jeremy think he needs to be involved in any of this? What business is it of his & why does he feel the need to try to ruin someone else's happiness & cause trouble for a couple of total strangers who seem to have found each other?
    Is it all because his good buddy Wes was trashed by the show & editing, so he feels the need to ruin the happiness of a couple of innocent parties who weren't even involved in the trashing? Is that his way of "getting even"? It wasn't even HIM who was wronged, but a FRIEND.

What a petty little man!! Maybe Deanna saw this unfortunate quality in him during her season & that's why she kicked him to the curb.
    And to think he was my favorite that season. My opinion of him has taken a BIG about face!

End of rant, for now.
    Ummm, if Ed and Jillian's happiness is ruined because the truth comes out about Ed's behavior then I am pretty sure that ED is the one to blame.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Regular

Jeremy isn't involved. He has supported his good friend and has twittered about it a couple of times. Somehow, people translate that into 'he spends all his time gossiping with RS when he should be working'.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3626255;
    I haven't really posted any of the media I've found because this obviously isn't a thread for media. There are a lot of cute interviews out there that I've found via google, and other sites. I'll be glad to provide some links via PM if anyone wants them.
    Why is it not a thread for media? It's called "Media Thread - Jillian." It's why I'm here, looking for new interviews with her. What am I missing? I wish you would post about the ones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;3626304;
    Personally right now I think this RS & JC thing is all to do about nothing. I think it is that the NEW BACHELOR will be announced.
    I think it will be REID as he is still in LA & rumour was he had till Friday to make a decison. Jillian moved in with ED today it appears.
    Yes I love me some REID but were looking at the next bachelor & that really is what Jeremy & Reality are saying only they are playing a mind game with ya all.
    Has nothing, IMO, to do with who the new Bachelor is. Someone already said Fleiss said today the new guy won't be announced for two months. Beyond that, RS is specifically mentioning Ed and proof in his tweets.

Now, whether RS will be the one to break whatever it is or someone else does, that's another question.

For those interested, link to interview with Jillian on My FOX LA today.

Bachelorette Jillian Talks About New Love on GDLA - FOX 11 News - myFOXla.com

She sounds incredibly happy. They are going to a big family reunion this weekend. And ready to take their relationship out of the limelight.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3626500;
    For those interested, link to interview with Jillian on My FOX LA today.

Bachelorette Jillian Talks About New Love on GDLA - FOX 11 News - myFOXla.com

She sounds incredibly happy. They are going to a big family reunion this weekend. And ready to take their relationship out of the limelight.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3626182;
    I think its digusting that RS and Jeremy need to find something to do to cause problems. This is obviously not a media thread, and after reading a couple of posts, I realize its just a continuation of she should have picked Reid thread.

Get over it, Jillian picked who she wants to pick, she doesn't owe anyone anything. They are happy, both of them Jillian and Ed and everyone should be happy for them. If he had g/f and they stuck around until he was finished the show, then they should have realized there was a possibility of this happening. Its no one business other than Ed Jillian and the g/f's. If RS and Jeremy needs to let everyone know...OHHH we have a scoop. Get a flippin life.

Its horrifying to see some of these posts, and the hate thats coming out of people, that don't even know them. All this because she didn't choose the fan favorite, even though he was totally not a fit for her.

I need to get out of this thread, before I get kicked off.
    Jeremy is still suffering from "the rejected bachelor syndrom" and wants to make others suffer for his failure to make the grade. I guess it takes a "Big Man" to squeal on a fellow man no matter what it costs others. So much for man code Jeremy! I don't call that being a man, I call that being a loser! I say it is hog boiling time! Oink!

Everyone - let's take the general comments to the Last Words thread and keep this one open for media stories. Thanks!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3626511;
    Wrong. Ed told her over and over he loved her and wanted to be with her forever. He also asked her Dad for his blessing to propose. Her Dad told her.

She knew.
    I disagree. It's not wrong because my point was Reid was on his knees at that moment, which was her 100% guarantee. What Ed would do is not a guarantee as it had not transpired yet. After rejecting Reid, Jillian herself said Ed better not effing disappoint her. So no one knows for sure until Ed get down on his knee and proposes that he will indeed do it. She outright rejected Reid's 100% profession of love and the offer of a ring to take a gamble on Ed. She loves Ed. Period.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Closed Thread