Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3626203;
    Jillian is in Chicago, she is at Ed's loft. She did an interview with myfoxla this morning that's up on their site. He was at a meeting during the call and at the end, one of the anchors told her to rifle through all his stuff and she said she has already done that. She said they don't want to do more appearances as a couple but live their life privately, and then she said an exception would be they'd love to do WipeOut.

She made it sound like she's already moving in, "why not, we're getting married."

She also talked about being out with Juan, Reid and Jesse the other night. She said she and Ed were by themselves at a bar called LuLu's when her girlfriends called and they showed up with Juan, Reid and Jesse.
    This is the kind of thing I like to hear
    I don't kid myself that any of these Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships are going to last long-term (although I do hope this one does), but let's just enjoy the happy ending for a while & wish the 2 of them happiness.
    I hope they remove themselves from the public eye & get to know each other in Real Life & work on having a normal life. If not, the Ugly Machine (the media) has a habit of destroying people's happiness.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3626182;
    I think its digusting that RS and Jeremy need to find something to do to cause problems. This is obviously not a media thread, and after reading a couple of posts, I realize its just a continuation of she should have picked Reid thread.
    I haven't really posted any of the media I've found because this obviously isn't a thread for media. There are a lot of cute interviews out there that I've found via google, and other sites. I'll be glad to provide some links via PM if anyone wants them.

I think its digusting that RS and Jeremy need to find something to do to cause problems. This is obviously not a media thread, and after reading a couple of posts, I realize its just a continuation of she should have picked Reid thread.

Get over it, Jillian picked who she wants to pick, she doesn't owe anyone anything. They are happy, both of them Jillian and Ed and everyone should be happy for them. If he had g/f and they stuck around until he was finished the show, then they should have realized there was a possibility of this happening. Its no one business other than Ed Jillian and the g/f's. If RS and Jeremy needs to let everyone know...OHHH we have a scoop. Get a flippin life.

Its horrifying to see some of these posts, and the hate thats coming out of people, that don't even know them. All this because she didn't choose the fan favorite, even though he was totally not a fit for her.

I need to get out of this thread, before I get kicked off.
    I think it goes the other way around. Ed fans are upset that their favorite is being accused of these things. No one likes hearing negative things about people they like, adore, worship etc...

If they are true, then so be it. Not sure if they'd believe anyways, even if these ex-gf's actually spoke up and said something, i'm sure they'd be made out to look like sluts.

All this news will be great for bloggers, gossip sites, and trash magazines. Not sure if it will mean anything in the end because Jillian will still be with Ed. Who knows, maybe she is the one and his douchebag days are over? It happens...

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3626190;
    But Reid was on his knees proposing at that point, not Ed. Reid's proof was tangible and real at that moment. Ed's wasn't. She didn't know for sure if Ed will follow through when she made the decision to reject Reid. If her feelings for Reid were stronger than her feelings for Ed, then the decision at that point would have been a no brainer. Instead, she choice to go with Ed even though she was uncertain of what will really happen.
    I don't know who her feelings were stronger for at that point (probably Ed, because he had met her parents and had their approval, and she had spent extra recent time with him, so he was at the front of her thoughts). But the point is, even if she were having equal feelings for both guys, or slightly stronger ones for Reid, I believe she would still have gone with Ed, because she had already committed to that plan 100% in her mind, and it would have been an incredibly daring, possibly foolhardy move on her part to change direction at that moment.

Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3626175;
    He is a good man. and you are 100% correct.
    I dont know him personally, so I cannot say...I can only say that I find it odd that a professional business man has time to sit around and gossip with RS like "a couple of girls" about a reality TV show that he is 2X removed from......My point was more directed towards the small fishing pond that Fleiss gets his contestants from than anything else.

FORT Fan

It surprises me that posters think Reality Steve has some sort of personal stake in seeing Ed suffer. He's a reality blogger for goodness sake ... all he cares about is proving what a sham this show is and putting any scoop he comes across out there first. I doubt he feels the need to avenge Wes' edit or conspire with Jeremy to bring down the winner of a show he makes fun of. He gathers information and puts it out to the masses. I doubt it would make any difference if it were Reid or Kip with the alleged girlfriends - he'd still blog about it.

I think he likes to expose the hypocracy that he feels the show perpetuates ... man goes on show to find love. Yet, man allegedly has at least several "loves" at home and communicates with them while courting his newfound love. He's being saying this show is a fake for years. Why Jeremy is involved is beyond me.

Get over it, Jillian picked who she wants to pick, she doesn't owe anyone anything. They are happy, both of them Jillian and Ed and everyone should be happy for them. If he had g/f and they stuck around until he was finished the show, then they should have realized there was a possibility of this happening. Its no one business other than Ed Jillian and the g/f's. If RS and Jeremy needs to let everyone know...OHHH we have a scoop. Get a flippin life.

Its horrifying to see some of these posts, and the hate thats coming out of people, that don't even know them. All this because she didn't choose the fan favorite, even though he was totally not a fit for her.

I need to get out of this thread, before I get kicked off.
    RS is a reality tv blogger---of course he goes after scoop.

Jeremy has tweeted.

Where's the conspiracy in that?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3625991;
    I don't know. If RS has proof of emails and texts and he actually publishes them, I think it's going to be VERY hurtful to Jillian. She will be perceived as being DUPED bigtime by ED.

What I really don't understand is how she'll ever be able to trust him ever again.

If ED could do that to his exes, he'll do it to Jillian.
    I Agree

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3626282;
    RS is a reality tv blogger---of course he goes after scoop.

Jeremy has tweeted.

Where's the conspiracy in that?
    i think the point is Why is jeremy involved. Does his opinion hold any more weight than anyone elses? I just dont see any connection except that he is yet again attached to Fleiss's pool of fish....

Personally right now I think this RS & JC thing is all to do about nothing. I think it is that the NEW BACHELOR will be announced.
    I think it will be REID as he is still in LA & rumour was he had till Friday to make a decison. Jillian moved in with ED today it appears.
    Yes I love me some REID but were looking at the next bachelor & that really is what Jeremy & Reality are saying only they are playing a mind game with ya all.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Closed Thread