Closed Thread
Page 101 of 210 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2095

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3626160;
    RS is Reality Steve, but who's Jeremy and where do I find his news/gossip/blog?
    Jeremy is F3 from Deanna's season. He and RS are all buddy-buddy now and like blue valentine just said, they gossip like giggly teenagers with each other and Trista and Deanna via Twitter.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3626140;
    EXACTLY, after the FRC the end of May , right? Anytime after that ED would have been cheating on Jillian, right? Just want to make sure I have this right.
    Oh come on ladies. Why is it that lying and cheating somehow becomes acceptable when it's via a reality show? None of these couples ever work out, I don't know why the viewing audience is so intent on forcing these fake fantasy relationships and happily ever afters.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3625858;
    I'm just now catching up on posts, but I assure you "everyone" did not think Jeremy was weird or was depicted as weird. I have thought very highly of Jeremy since the show last summer and continue to think so. As do many other people. I've never met him, but everything I've seen and read leads me to believe he's a good man. And if he ever says he knows something, I would be inclined to believe him over 95% of the other people on this show in a NY minute.

Bolded sentence 1: No, the best possible outcome in many of our minds' is for Jillian to learn the truth about her new fiance. Knowledge is power. Maybe she does already know. But IMO the same goes for all the fans who are out there knowing nothing of this and thinking he's fabulous boyfriend material, when it sure seems like he is not. If all the gf information is true, I think people deserve to know that what they saw was not real.

As for bolded sentence 2: But many of them do have a basis. The tabs are full of bull, but there is truth to quite a few stories they print (ex. John Edwards, O.J.'s shoes, etc.).
    He is a good man. and you are 100% correct.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3626147;
    "So why did he return? I thought I was the best guy for her, he says. I knew I wanted to spend tomorrow with her. I wasnt 100 percent sure wed get married in six months or a year if shed said yes. [But] I thought our relationship was 15 times better than the other two guys.

I, too, thought their relationship was 15 times better than the other two guys! Today I had lunch with my sister and her friend who is age 81. The 81 year-old was quite vocal about Jillian picking the absolutely wrong guy. Her choice for Jillian was the wine guy--Jesse!
    Well, as we've all seen, Jillian does enjoy her wine LOL.

I think its digusting that RS and Jeremy need to find something to do to cause problems. This is obviously not a media thread, and after reading a couple of posts, I realize its just a continuation of she should have picked Reid thread.

Get over it, Jillian picked who she wants to pick, she doesn't owe anyone anything. They are happy, both of them Jillian and Ed and everyone should be happy for them. If he had g/f and they stuck around until he was finished the show, then they should have realized there was a possibility of this happening. Its no one business other than Ed Jillian and the g/f's. If RS and Jeremy needs to let everyone know...OHHH we have a scoop. Get a flippin life.

Its horrifying to see some of these posts, and the hate thats coming out of people, that don't even know them. All this because she didn't choose the fan favorite, even though he was totally not a fit for her.

I need to get out of this thread, before I get kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3626124;
    Ed told her in his video message he wanted to propose to her, he asked her father for permission, I think he may have mentioned proposing as well on their LCD. I suppose he could have woken up that morning and had a change of heart (call from the girlfriend?), but I think Jill knew the chances were pretty good she was getting a proposal, regardless of what she said.
    But Reid was on his knees proposing at that point, not Ed. Reid's proof was tangible and real at that moment. Ed's wasn't. She didn't know for sure if Ed will follow through when she made the decision to reject Reid. If her feelings for Reid were stronger than her feelings for Ed, then the decision at that point would have been a no brainer. Instead, she choice to go with Ed even though she was uncertain of what will really happen.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

First off, why the heck does Jeremy think he needs to be involved in any of this? What business is it of his & why does he feel the need to try to ruin someone else's happiness & cause trouble for a couple of total strangers who seem to have found each other?
    Is it all because his good buddy Wes was trashed by the show & editing, so he feels the need to ruin the happiness of a couple of innocent parties who weren't even involved in the trashing? Is that his way of "getting even"? It wasn't even HIM who was wronged, but a FRIEND.

What a petty little man!! Maybe Deanna saw this unfortunate quality in him during her season & that's why she kicked him to the curb.
    And to think he was my favorite that season. My opinion of him has taken a BIG about face!

End of rant, for now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3626182;
    I think its digusting that RS and Jeremy need to find something to do to cause problems. This is obviously not a media thread, and after reading a couple of posts, I realize its just a continuation of she should have picked Reid thread.

Get over it, Jillian picked who she wants to pick, she doesn't owe anyone anything. They are happy, both of them Jillian and Ed and everyone should be happy for them. If he had g/f and they stuck around until he was finished the show, then they should have realized there was a possibility of this happening. Its no one business other than Ed Jillian and the g/f's. If RS and Jeremy needs to let everyone know...OHHH we have a scoop. Get a flippin life.

Its horrifying to see some of these posts, and the hate thats coming out of people, that don't even know them. All this because she didn't choose the fan favorite, even though he was totally not a fit for her.

I need to get out of this thread, before I get kicked off.
    I haven't seen anyone wishing Jill harm because she didn't pick Reid or chose Ed. Instead, I see posters who are worried for her and worry that Ed will end up hurting her. Wishing he would hurt her and predicting he will are two very different things imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3626162;
    Because this is the media thread: can anyone tell me what their next few appearances are?
    Jillian is in Chicago, she is at Ed's loft. She did an interview with myfoxla this morning that's up on their site. He was at a meeting during the call and at the end, one of the anchors told her to rifle through all his stuff and she said she has already done that. She said they don't want to do more appearances as a couple but live their life privately, and then she said an exception would be they'd love to do WipeOut.

She made it sound like she's already moving in, "why not, we're getting married."

She also talked about being out with Juan, Reid and Jesse the other night. She said she and Ed were by themselves at a bar called LuLu's when her girlfriends called and they showed up with Juan, Reid and Jesse.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3626195;
    First off, why the heck does Jeremy think he needs to be involved in any of this? What business is it of his & why does he feel the need to try to ruin someone else's happiness & cause trouble for a couple of total strangers who seem to have found each other?
    Is it all because his good buddy Wes was trashed by the show & editing, so he feels the need to ruin the happiness of a couple of innocent parties who weren't even involved in the trashing? Is that his way of "getting even"? It wasn't even HIM who was wronged, but a FRIEND.

What a petty little man!! Maybe Deanna saw this unfortunate quality in him during her season & that's why she kicked him to the curb.
    And to think he was my favorite that season. My opinion of him has taken a BIG about face!

End of rant, for now.
    My opinion of him has actually gone up, if he's supporting his friend of many, many years. He is, after all, much more aware of the 'process' of this entertainment show than any of us message-boarders.

And I'm quite sure he doesn't give much of a damn about either my opinion, yours or anyone else who weighs in on matters of which they know very little

Closed Thread