Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3625935;
    - no, it isn't everyone, but I have seen a few on here make comments about not being able to wait to see the fallout, etc., etc. To me, that is saying nothing more than you can't wait to see Jillian hurt - since these same people have been claiming she doesn't know and has been duped. In my opinion, wishing any kind of ill will on someone else - whether you know them or not - is just sick!
    I could've sworn I posted something like this but I must've logged off before I did. Oops. But yeah, I second this. Its one thing to want a cheater to get caught, because we've all been hurt by one at one point in our lives, but its another to twiddle your thumbs with an evil grin just waiting for Jillian to be filmed or photographed in tears tearing out of Ed's place.

Its just gone too far.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3626118;
    I am in no way advocating this but I have said all along if one was set on an expose or whatever you want to call it - doing it after his PR prance of this week will get the most bang for the buck with the trades, internet blogs and entertainment folks. This timing creates the biggest scandal. He's been on TV shows outside the realm of TB now and his name is all over Google. The trades have the ABC Medianet pics of the happy couple to "mock".

I find the timing interesting because yesterday was the first time that he openly denied having a GF and the story was in a Chicago-based newspaper. If true, maybe he just pushed his luck too far.
    As usual, ITA with you I think so too- the GF(s) are probably sick of reading and seeing Ed and Jill have their "fairytale" play out in front of them and are probably ready to sing like canaries despite initially wanting to protect their privacy.

If RS and Jeremy are finally right about this, I would not want to be Jill right now. Regardless of what Ed has or hasn't told her, she's going to come off looking terrible and like a fool.

Also, like bloomers said, it's interesting that Ed is planning to take Jill to the Blue Frog where allegedly all this went down. Maybe his nerve to do that has gotten GF(s) all riled up too and one or both have decided to blow the lid off of this whole thing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't have any proof about the girlfriends during the time Ed was in Chicago in April, but I do know for a fact that he was in at least one bar, buying a very pretty blond shots.
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3626136;
    I don't have any proof about the girlfriends during the time Ed was in Chicago in April, but I do know for a fact that he was in at least one bar, buying a very pretty blond shots.
    I would be more surprised if he wasn't seen buying a pretty girl shots. Please.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3625790;
    I just don't get all these posts. You all say you care about her and/or wish her well, and yet at the same time, you insult her. Really you think if she had evidence that her fiance was cheating on her currently that she wouldn't drop him in a heartbeat? That is extremely insulting.

As to the rest of it, I have said this before and I will say it again - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JILLIAN DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THIS? You make assumptions that she is going to be hurt by this. How do you know that she and Ed have not talked about this and Ed has come clean with her? As said many times on here before, if Ed had a gf before, and he came clean about it, so what? Jillian was dating 29 other guys. What really matters is what he is doing NOW. Are people claiming he is still with the gf and cheating on Jillian now? Because in my mind, the "relationship" didn't start until the FRC - that was when they BOTH became monogamous (sp?). Before that, all bets are off.

If he hasn't told her the whole story or is lying to her now, that is a different story. But you are all assuming that he is. HOW DO YOU KNOW? Why this need to assume the worst about someone you don't even know? I guess I'm the idiot because I assume that if this is a real relationship and they are really in love, then he has disclosed everything to Jillian and she has decided that she is ok with it. Seriously, are our pasts supposed to be held against us forever? We are never entitled to happiness because of what we did in the past? I think a much better indicator of the type of person someone is is what we are doing in the present - and I have seen nothing to indicate that he has done something in the present to deserve this.
    EXACTLY, after the FRC the end of May , right? Anytime after that ED would have been cheating on Jillian, right? Just want to make sure I have this right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3625798;
    IMO there will be NO PROOF of anything. Period. I think this garbage goes on year after year and it's really quite sad. This was about Jillian finding love and she did. When Ed left everyone began manufacturing stories because in today's current economic climate a person wouldn't truly be that concerned over losing their job after hearing from the boss?!

Sheesh. I hope to good heavens that Ed and Jillian go away from the limelight and get away from all of the haters!
    I'm not sure Chiciago is the right place then.JMO

"So why did he return? I thought I was the best guy for her, he says. I knew I wanted to spend tomorrow with her. I wasnt 100 percent sure wed get married in six months or a year if shed said yes. [But] I thought our relationship was 15 times better than the other two guys.

I, too, thought their relationship was 15 times better than the other two guys! Today I had lunch with my sister and her friend who is age 81. The 81 year-old was quite vocal about Jillian picking the absolutely wrong guy. Her choice for Jillian was the wine guy--Jesse!

If Ed is slime I hope he gets exposed. The girlfriend(s) deserve to have closure and put him in his place.

If this is all gossip by Jeremy and Steve well they need to get lives. They're the new gossip girls. xo
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3626048;
    My impression is something is going to come out in mainstream media via an entertainment show or weekly magazine. My guess is they have emails. I think RS and Jeremy are trying to get the word out but so far it hasn't hit mainstream media. If it doesn't people on in the viewing public will never know and that's really the big audience of the show. The board are a small but vocal group.
    RS is Reality Steve, but who's Jeremy and where do I find his news/gossip/blog?

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3626140;
    EXACTLY, after the FRC the end of May , right? Anytime after that ED would have been cheating on Jillian, right? Just want to make sure I have this right.
    I agree. I think if Ed was seeing/sleeping with other women after the FRC, that would have to be considered cheating in anyone's book. If I were Jillian, I wouldn't care about anything before the show, and I might be talked into not caring about stuff that happened on Ed's "break" -- but anything happening after the proposal would be a deal-breaker. For me, anyway.

Because this is the media thread: can anyone tell me what their next few appearances are?

Closed Thread