Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 356

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

  1. #1
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149

    Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

    You know what would get me watching this season?

    First night. Limo door opens, and it's Jason.

    He walks up to Jillian with a sheepish grin on his face.

    "Jill," he says, "It's over with Molly. I realized I was still in love with you, and, yeah, I know you were upset, and you have good reason to be, but...."

    He turns to the camera, tears running down one cheek. He sniffles loudly.

    "Jill, it was always you. Anyhow, I was hoping we could hang out some time, maybe play a little canasta with your grandmother, or just have a cup of coffee."

    Just then, the limo door opens, and Ty comes running out with a bouquet of roses. He hands them to Jillian. All three are crying copious tears at this point.

    Chris Harrison appears, magically. He has Stephanie with him. He explains that in no way is this show scripted or false, but Stephanie just happened to be dressed nicely and in LA and was kind enough to take Jillian's place.

    The show continues as a new limo pulls up with five very eligible bachelors.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  2. #2
    eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre
    Posts
    178

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3375711;
    You know what would get me watching this season?

    First night. Limo door opens, and it's Jason.

    He walks up to Jillian with a sheepish grin on his face.

    "Jill," he says, "It's over with Molly. I realized I was still in love with you, and, yeah, I know you were upset, and you have good reason to be, but...."

    He turns to the camera, tears running down one cheek. He sniffles loudly.

    "Jill, it was always you. Anyhow, I was hoping we could hang out some time, maybe play a little canasta with your grandmother, or just have a cup of coffee."

    Just then, the limo door opens, and Ty comes running out with a bouquet of roses. He hands them to Jillian. All three are crying copious tears at this point.

    Chris Harrison appears, magically. He has Stephanie with him. He explains that in no way is this show scripted or false, but Stephanie just happened to be dressed nicely and in LA and was kind enough to take Jillian's place.

    The show continues as a new limo pulls up with five very eligible bachelors.

    thats great!!! so funny

    wait now if all this came true MF dreams would come true, beat last seasons ratings and get 20 million viewers
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Just something I threw together for fun.


  4. #4
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382970;
    Just something I threw together for fun.

    Wow! That's an awesome job you did.

    Too funny too...

  5. #5
    eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre
    Posts
    178

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382970;
    Just something I threw together for fun.




    Priceless!!

    can't wait for what to be continued holds for us
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

  6. #6
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    460

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Awesome, Celine. Waiting for the next chapter.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382970;
    Just something I threw together for fun.

    How did I miss this? This is priceless! Thanks AvalonR for taking the time to do this for us. Its so cute.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3383365;
    How did I miss this? This is priceless! Thanks AvalonR for taking the time to do this for us. Its so cute.
    It was my pleasure! Thanks to everyone who gave comments. I'm thinking about making another Riaz-Jillian comic that continues the plot line... It's quite time-consuming though, so I have to decide if it's worth doing if only 2 or 3 people are going to enjoy it. Thanks guys!

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey peacemar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    910

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382970;
    Just something I threw together for fun.

    Avalon, thanks so much. How talented are you!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3383439;
    It was my pleasure! Thanks to everyone who gave comments. I'm thinking about making another Riaz-Jillian comic that continues the plot line... It's quite time-consuming though, so I have to decide if it's worth doing if only 2 or 3 people are going to enjoy it. Thanks guys!
    I just saw this, and it is AWESOME! I love it and thought it was great You did great work!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.