Closed Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

FORT Fogey

Re: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

I'll take a Yul Brynner type over Ed any day of the week!!!!! Certainly better looking!!

Hi everyone! Itís totally awesome to be back and still be so loved. Iím thrilled you all feel I made the totally right choice at the end of the show. Now that Iím totally out of the spotlight, I thought it was a perfect time for my new book. They told me I had to write an outline before theyíd consider publishing it, so here goes.

Thereís been so much interest in my awesome theory from the show with that short guy last season that I decided to write a book with all my wicked wonderful advice and tips on dating and on how to prepare your dog. Since you can all see how awesomely well itís worked out for me, I figured there was a market and all my awesome fans would rush right out and buy it so that they, too, can be as happy as I am. Wicked awesome, eh? Just think: even YOU can end up with someone as special as ED. All you have to do is buy my book. It ought to sell like hotcakes, eh?

Anyway, hereís my awesome outline.

Part 1 Dating Dogs. Oops. Dating and Hot Dogs: How to Prepare The Ultimate Aphrodisiac

Chapter 1. Texas Rodeo Dogs: Chunks of pork and bologna

Chapter 2. Jenga Dogs: Serve with with plenty of baked beans and cabbage

Chapter 3. Microwaved Volcano Dogs: Quick and easy, but may blow up on you

Chapter 4. Fried Dogs: Be sure to use at least sunscreen level 30, or the dogs will shrivel up and just lie there on your plate

Chapter 5. Chicago-Style Dogs: Place 4 on a shared bun

Part II. How to know which type of hot dog to use for that special occasion, and the perfect way to serve it

Chapter 1. Turkey Dog Steamed in Beer: Perfect for dates with mancode morons

Chapter 2. Footlong 100% Pork Dog covered in mango-mango: For that special someone with a foot fetish and other attributes

Chapter 3. Kosher Dog topped with freshly washed chopped veggies: Just the right touch for snuggling up with honey-bears

Chapter 4. Faux-meat Vegetarian Dog dripping with pickle relish: When dining and dancing to your favorite CD

Chapter 5. 100% All-Beef Dog served with sea salt: For when you need to eat quickly because there are other things youíd rather do after surfing all day

Chapter 6. Polish Sausage Dog spit-fire grilled and served plain: Perfect for cozying up with dinner and a good magazine to thumb through
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3658711;

Hi everyone! Itís totally awesome to be back and still be so loved. Iím thrilled you all feel I made the totally right choice at the end of the show. Now that Iím totally out of the spotlight, I thought it was a perfect time for my new book. They told me I had to write an outline before theyíd consider publishing it, so here goes.

Thereís been so much interest in my awesome theory from the show with that short guy last season that I decided to write a book with all my wicked wonderful advice and tips on dating and on how to prepare your dog. Since you can all see how awesomely well itís worked out for me, I figured there was a market and all my awesome fans would rush right out and buy it so that they, too, can be as happy as I am. Wicked awesome, eh? Just think: even YOU can end up with someone as special as ED. All you have to do is buy my book. It ought to sell like hotcakes, eh?

Part 1 Dating Dogs. Oops. Dating and Hot Dogs: How to Prepare The Ultimate Aphrodisiac

Chapter 4. Fried Dogs: Be sure to use at least sunscreen level 30, or the dogs will shrivel up and just lie there on your plate

Part II. How to know which type of hot dog to use for that special occasion, and the perfect way to serve it

Chapter 2. Footlong 100% Pork Dog covered in mango-mango: For that special someone with a foot fetish and other attributes

Chapter 3. Kosher Dog topped with freshly washed chopped veggies: Just the right touch for snuggling up with honey-bears

Chapter 4. Faux-meat Vegetarian Dog dripping with pickle relish: When dining and dancing to your favorite CD

Chapter 5. 100% All-Beef Dog served with sea salt: For when you need to eat quickly because there are other things youíd rather do after surfing all day

Chapter 6. Polish Sausage Dog spit-fire grilled and served plain: Perfect for cozying up with dinner and a good magazine to thumb through
    Hilarious! I'm in awe of the talent on this board. Thanks, I'msotired.

FORT Fanatic

I'msotired, looks like Tanner will never be able to live this one down...

Footlong 100% Pork Dog covered in mango-mango: For that special someone with a foot fetish and other attributes

Too funny! I remember watching that episode (#6) on abc.com and they kept advertising those Footlongs for Five Dollars over and over and I was complaining "Couldn't they have been more subtle?"

Microwaved Volcano Dogs: Quick and easy, but may blow up on you ... gives me strange images in my head...

You've done it now, I'msotired. I'm commissioning you to ghost write the book. Your satiric humor and correct pronoun usage are an unbeatable combo.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3658990;
    You've done it now, I'msotired. I'm commissioning you to ghost write the book. Your satiric humor and correct pronoun usage are an unbeatable combo.
    LOL! As the niece of an English teacher, the sister of an English professor, the daughter of parents who insisted on proper grammar and the student of the scariest 7th grade English teacher EVER, I thank you. (An aside to my 7th grade teacher: I was too frightened of you to not learn!)

You are amazing! I can't decide what I look forward to the most... new news of Reid or your posts!!!

I'msotires- you are sooooooo talented

my favorite was ---- Chicago-Style Dogs: Place 4 on a shared bun ------- good one!!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Shouldn't this one be "four buns share one little wiener?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3659250;
    Shouldn't this one be "four buns share one little wiener?
    That would have been SO much better!

Closed Thread