Closed Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

Re: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

I second the opening of other threads.

I used up all my creative juices on the poetry here , so I am not sure what else I can add to this thread while still keeping within the bounds of the topic!

FORT Fanatic

Sorry folks, but I'm still rooting Reid for Bachelor regardless of all of the potential Fleissian Flames. At some point, the producers will have to cave in to some give and take. At least give him the positive edit, if not the financial incentive. Money would be less important in the long run if it generates enough business on his end. Do extra filming in Philadelphia, like they did in British Columbia and Vancouver. There are ways of benefiting both sides.

What should be done with the other guys, apart from letting them go to do their own thing?

Give Kiptyn a guest spot to distract the bachelorettes in one or two episodes, spotlighting one of his charities. Then give him a guest role on the upcoming "Cougar Town". New series need all the help they can get and Kip has plenty of star power at this stage. All he has to do is grin and the actresses will do the rest.

Have Mike Stagliano be a guest judge on "Dancing With The Stars", arguing with Bruno.

Give Juan a guest spot on "Desperate Housewives", incorporating him into Bree's storyline. Give him some good verbal repartee.

Not sure what to do with Jake yet. Negotiate with CBS and "The Amazing Race"? Any ABC shows he can be farmed to? Something in which Jake can be, well, just Jake. I know... have him fly the next plane in "Lost".

Put Dave Good on CBS's "Big Brother". He would cream the competition.

Wes is a free man (click click click click) to be on anything. I'd watch him. Maybe a show built around the country singer life, "being on the road"?

Tanner...isn't he already dipping his toes into the entertainment business on his own?

Any suggestions for Jesse?
    Last edited by Jack Benny Fan; 08-11-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3656283;
    Sorry folks, but I'm still rooting Reid for Bachelor regardless of all of the potential Fleissian Flames. At some point, the producers will have to cave in to some give and take. At least give him the positive edit, if not the financial incentive. Money would be less important in the long run if it generates enough business on his end. Do extra filming in Philadelphia, like they did in British Columbia and Vancouver. There are ways of benefiting both sides.

What should be done with the other guys, apart from letting them go to do their own thing?

Give Kiptyn a guest spot to distract the bachelorettes in one or two episodes, spotlighting one of his charities. Then give him a guest role on the upcoming "Cougar Town". New series need all the help they can get and Kip has plenty of star power at this stage. All he has to do is grin and the actresses will do the rest.

Have Mike Stagliano be a guest judge on "Dancing With The Stars", arguing with Bruno.

Give Juan a guest spot on "Desperate Housewives", incorporating him into Bree's storyline. Give him some good verbal repartee.

Not sure what to do with Jake yet. Negotiate with CBS and "The Amazing Race"? Any ABC shows he can be farmed to? Something in which Jake can be, well, just Jake. I know... have him fly the next plane in "Lost".

Put Dave Good on CBS's "Big Brother". He would cream the competition.

Wes is a free man (click click click click) to be on anything. I'd watch him. Maybe a show built around the country singer life, "being on the road"?

Tanner...isn't he already dipping his toes into the entertainment business on his own?

Any suggestions for Jesse?
    LOLOL! Spit my coffee out on that one, JBF!

As for Jesse, I have several suggestions... none of which are probably appropriate for a public board, however. Yum.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3655782;
    Looks like US Magazine has another chapter coming in this weeks issue about the Ed love triangle. I was just watching ET and they showed the cover. They were reporting on another story that was also on the front page and I just happened to glance over to see the headline “How he Tricked Her” over a picture of Ed & Jillian.
    Must have meant the last issue sold well....

I'd put Wes on Survivor..........

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3656504;
    Must have meant the last issue sold well....
    I read that US magazine got a hold of a home video taken the week Ed departed from the show for a "brief vacation", work, etc.

Yes Ed nothing like having a few hundred witnesses to the fact you were not slaving away chained to your desk.....

I found a picture of Ed from his High School Yearbook...

A woman is like a blossom
    With honey for just one man.
    The man must be like the honey bee,
    And gather all he can.

To fly from blossom to blossom,
    The honey bee must be free.
    But blossom must not ever fly
    From bee to bee to bee.
    - The King of Siam in the musical The King and I

Oh clearly Ed was born in the wrong time and wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3657770;
    I found a picture of Ed from his High School Yearbook...

A woman is like a blossom
    With honey for just one man.
    The man must be like the honey bee,
    And gather all he can.

To fly from blossom to blossom,
    The honey bee must be free.
    But blossom must not ever fly
    From bee to bee to bee.
    - The King of Siam in the musical The King and I
    OMG!!!

I just TRULY embarrassed myself. My son's gf is over to swim today, and I just burst out with a really, really evil-sounding laugh. That is TOO funny! Love the quote to go along with the graphic! Bah ha ha
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Closed Thread