Closed Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 356

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3384098;
    Guys, Riaz just blogged and posted my comic. This is out of control now.
    you just made me choke on my yogurt!!! are you serious? where would he have seen it? do you think he's visiting FORT??

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3384110;
    you just made me choke on my yogurt!!! are you serious? where would he have seen it? do you think he's visiting FORT??
    Imagine how I felt! I haven't blushed so bad since I was a kid.

    He said in his blog that someone passed the comic along to him. Either that, or he's reading us!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  3. #23
    FORT Fan Karen445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    203

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    I believe hes reading this board! Lol

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading FORT.Oh and Avalon,your comics (both of them) were hilarious.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    OMG, Avalon, that was toooooo funny. I scared my cat when I saw Riaz in the hot dog costume! I think you've come up with a much more interesting "script" for the Meet and Greet. LOL Please keep them coming.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3384118;
    Imagine how I felt! I haven't blushed so bad since I was a kid.

    He said in his blog that someone passed the comic along to him. Either that, or he's reading us!
    he mentioned your name!!! AvalonR

    Dear Riaz

    Come play with us Anonymously of course.

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Avalon - how amazing!!! You need to contact Riaz yourself and forward him the second part of the comic. I'm sure he would fall out of his chair reading it. Our fun story of Riaz and Jillian has now been termed a conspiracy theory (as Riaz states it)

  8. #28
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3384218;
    Avalon - how amazing!!! You need to contact Riaz yourself and forward him the second part of the comic. I'm sure he would fall out of his chair reading it. Our fun story of Riaz and Jillian has now been termed a conspiracy theory (as Riaz states it)
    whats really gonna be funny is if Jillian ends up like Blob did..no I don't mean all the kissing and hot tubbing....but she falls in love with the reporter or the interviewer...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #29
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3384081;
    For all those of you who think the Riaz-Jillian dream is dead, and in honour of tonight being the Meet & Greet, I present you with part 2 of the comic strip... Hope you like it!





    P.S. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments!

    P.P.S. "When Riaz Met Jillian" is just the working title (a take on "When Harry Met Sally")... I'm looking for a better one, though, something really clever (along the lines of "Killian Me Softly" ). If you have any ideas for the title, please PM me! Thanks.

    AvalonR, that is so great, I love it you are supertalented. How about Where Jillian finds her Hot Dog Prince.

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,079

    Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3384081;
    For all those of you who think the Riaz-Jillian dream is dead, and in honour of tonight being the Meet & Greet, I present you with part 2 of the comic strip... Hope you like it! .





    P.S. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments!

    P.P.S. "When Riaz Met Jillian" is just the working title (a take on "When Harry Met Sally")... I'm looking for a better one, though, something really clever (along the lines of "Killian Me Softly" ). If you have any ideas for the title, please PM me! Thanks.

    Ahhhh Avalon...those comic strips are tooo cute!!! And very funny. Thanks so much for doing them. Loved the hotdog costume! And Killian Me Softly!!!! BAHAHAHAHA Too funny..

    Hmmmm...and Riaz was at work today. I feel a small twinge of sadness at that thought....am I the only one feeling a sense of loss and disappointment. Riaz and Jilly seemed really good together. Oh well....here's hoping Jilly has 25 Riaz's on her show. Good luck tonight Jilly...may your Prince Mustard be there.

    ETA...I see where Riaz posted the comic Avalon!!!! Good on ya. Riaz must be reading here....come out and join in the fun. You are adored here Riaz. Hop in. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-16-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.