Closed Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

Re: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3484413;
    Awesome work on both of the new installments!! It's super exciting!!

I especially love how you snuck in Graham, haha!
    Funny how Reid wasn't in the latest one...I guess he really is Mr. Invisible, lol.
    I know! Since I really, really like Reid I want them to give me something to work with. Other than sticking him in a costume and placing him in the kitchen, he appears in my JEA as often as he does the show!

BTW, Episodes 4 and 5 won't go up as quickly. My MIL is visiting till the 17th, so (obviously for all of you married folks) I can't ignore her and spend 2-3 hours at a time on the computer, lol. (Not if I want to stay married, anyway.) I WILL get them up, but it just won't be right away. Sorry!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I made a fan video for Jillian and Reid. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian and Reid on youtube. I just uploaded so it might not show up in search. So if you want to watch it now just search my youtube channel cupcakes153. Enjoy! =)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3485026;
    I made a fan video for Jillian and Reid. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian and Reid on youtube. I just uploaded so it might not show up in search. So if you want to watch it now just search my youtube channel cupcakes153. Enjoy! =)
    That was beautiful. Thank you so much for making it!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Thank you, thank you, thank you
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Beautiful thanks Cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!

Cupcakes, your video is wonderful and very easy to watch. You are such a master at capturing the moments. Keep them coming. Thank You.

Cupcakes,,I don't know if you do this as a living or a side job,,,but you should! It brought tears to my eyes,,and I love every second of it!!! Thank YOU!!!

FORT Fogey

Hey CC! With the wee bit footage we saw of Reid and Jillian you did a great job. I love the way you bracketed all of it with his voice "I love you more than anything in the world ..... Taurus and Capricorn are a match made in heaven." Eye Candy!

Cupcakes, love, love, love the music you chose! I had miss a lot of Reid & Jillian moments, now I see the connection! Wonderful, you really capture the beginning of something... beautiful!
    À bientôt!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3485288;

Hey CC! With the wee bit footage we saw of Reid and Jillian you did a great job. I love the way you bracketed all of it with his voice "I love you more than anything in the world ..... Taurus and Capricorn are a match made in heaven." Eye Candy!
    Love it. Although that I Love you more than anything is not Reid

Closed Thread