Closed Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

Re: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

i'msotired - you must be. You put in such creative energy with each new script...and back stories to boot! Thank you very much for your hard work and slam dunk re-caps.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'mSoTired, I have been looking forward to this and like the past installments, I laughed until I cried! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3481901;
    Who is the guy in the chair who says rum? I thought it was stephen or someone long gone. Nevertheless it was again damn good and it makes me happy when I'm in a down mood
    I should have a prize or something for you, lol. I'd love to say I had a backstory for him, and Stephen represented the back-from-the-dead Captain Barbosa, but I guess I simply grabbed the wrong "head" when I constructed the frame. I didn't even notice it. I think I thought I was putting Robby's head in it. Not sure anymore, though. I'm impressed, Incretsible!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Awesome Job as usual!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

humplin' . . . my new favorite word!

Also loved the POTC reference -- more like guidelines, really.

You are a creative genius. I hope Jillian is reading these -- I think she would get a kick out of your take on things.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

News Flash, Regaina, Sasketchuan Texas Yellow-bellied racer (coluber constrictor) found near trans-Canada rail tracks, June 3rd, 2009

Description: Active in daylight. Mainly terrestrial, but also a good climber. Moves very quickly. Hunts crawling with head held high off the ground, sometimes moving it from side to side. Seen near a guitar, but can't carry a tune.

Nobody knows how this snake was found so far from home. Authorities say the snake had probably been in the area for up to three weeks.

Currently being kept in the RCMP's hold in Regina; guitar being sent to US Hazmat team; a toxic substance resembling Velveeta seems to have melted inside of it.

To claim this snake, send irrefutable evidence in the form of SCs to Mike "Snakecharmer" Fleiss, c/o ABC, Hollywood CA. Must pay shipping.

I was all right until I saw Tanner P's outfit in the storybook lineup . Then The Diet Coke spewed. I should get a clue. No eating or drinking when reading those installments.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3483431;
    News Flash, Regaina, Sasketchuan Texas Yellow-bellied racer (coluber constrictor) found near trans-Canada rail tracks, June 3rd, 2009

Description: Active in daylight. Mainly terrestrial, but also a good climber. Moves very quickly. Hunts crawling with head held high off the ground, sometimes moving it from side to side. Seen near a guitar, but can't carry a tune.
    Nobody knows how this snake was found so far from home. Authorities say the snake had probably been in the area for up to three weeks.

Currently being kept in the RCMP's hold in Regina; guitar being sent to US Hazmat team; a toxic substance resembling Velveeta seems to have melted inside of it.

To claim this snake, send irrefutable evidence in the form of SCs to Mike "Snakecharmer" Fleiss, c/o ABC, Hollywood CA. Must pay shipping.
    LOVE it! Hazmat, team...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3483631;
    LOVE it! Hazmat, team...
    Thanks, Imsotired! You, BritLit and others are so clever, I thought I'd throw something in....(my father-in-law was RCMP, he'd be over this!)

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Awesome work on both of the new installments!! It's super exciting!!

I especially love how you snuck in Graham, haha!
    Funny how Reid wasn't in the latest one...I guess he really is Mr. Invisible, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Closed Thread