Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With the Bachelorette - Jillian

Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3383439;
    It was my pleasure! Thanks to everyone who gave comments. I'm thinking about making another Riaz-Jillian comic that continues the plot line... It's quite time-consuming though, so I have to decide if it's worth doing if only 2 or 3 people are going to enjoy it. Thanks guys!
    I'm mainly lurking till Jillian's season's postings start with some hard data. Have enjoyed the fun speculation and conversation about Riaz, and got a real kick out of your comic. I love photoshopping but have never tried doing a comic. That must have taken a TON of time to produce. I'd love to see a serial version if you've got the time and patience! Thanks, Avalon!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382970;
    Just something I threw together for fun.

Wow, that was great!!!!! Thanks for putting this little thing together for us while we patiently wait for Jillian's season to start!

It was my pleasure! Thanks to everyone who gave comments. I'm thinking about making another Riaz-Jillian comic that continues the plot line... It's quite time-consuming though, so I have to decide if it's worth doing if only 2 or 3 people are going to enjoy it. Thanks guys!
    That was one of the best things I've seen lately. Thanks so much for doing that. Would love to see the next one. Been getting Jillian withdrawals, so hope there is more information coming soon. Wishing her all the best tomorrow as she waits for those 25 men to get out of the limo. Sure hope she finds her best friend!

i was ready to turn the page after reading it.... i wanted it to continue..i can't imagine how much work that is...if you choose to do another one i know we would all appreciate it...it would be great to have them all in one thread...not sure if that's possible...just a thought....

For all those of you who think the Riaz-Jillian dream is dead, and in honour of tonight being the Meet & Greet, I present you with part 2 of the comic strip... Hope you like it!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments!

P.P.S. "When Riaz Met Jillian" is just the working title (a take on "When Harry Met Sally")... I'm looking for a better one, though, something really clever (along the lines of "Killian Me Softly" ). If you have any ideas for the title, please PM me! Thanks.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3384081;
    For all those of you who think the Riaz-Jillian dream is dead, and in honour of tonight being the Meet & Greet, I present you with part 2 of the comic strip... Hope you like it!

P.P.S. "When Riaz Met Jillian" is just the working title (a take on "When Harry Met Sally")... I'm looking for a better one, though, something really clever (along the lines of "Killian Me Softly" ). If you have any ideas for the title, please PM me! Thanks.

the hd costume cracked me up

the dream isn't dead, it lives on!!! this is so funny thanks
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

FORT Newbie

Avalon - the comic is absolutely the best!!! And done just in time for the meet and greet . Here's to wishing Jillian the very best in this adventure and in finding her best friend.

oh my gosh!! this is fantastic! AvalonR i love the Title When Riaz Met Jillian....the disguise is so sweet...my first thought is he'd doing anything for her!!! great job!

Guys, Riaz just blogged and posted my comic. This is out of control now.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I love your comic strip!! It would be really something if Riaz and/or Jillian were following it. Please continue with it!

Closed Thread