+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: De and Jesse break up announced

De and Jesse break up announced

Per IN TOUCH - D and Jesse have parted ways officially - D is donating her ring to charity.

Personally not surprised by this news at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: De and Jesse break up announced

Nope, not surprised either.

The only thing that surprised me by the magazine interview was Deanna saying:
    "But after the show was over and we settled in to our normal lives, I slowly came to realize that we are two totally different people and it wasn't going to work out."

I must have missed something somewhere. I never realized they resumed their normal lives. But then I guess if you are a pseudo celeb living a celebrity life is normal after awhile.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Jesse has put up a short video on their web page.. letting his fans know it's true.. How sad he looks..

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

I think once she moved to Colorado - the normal part of life - she did not fit in nor did she like the snow and cold. She seems too much of a Southern, warm locale girl for that life. I was ever hopeful - it is too bad she gave him the pat line "I love you, but I am not in love with you" Agree Jesse looked very sad in the video. Too bad she had to make it public in a magazine.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Wow. that is very sad. He sounded very chocked up at the end like he was going to break down any second. I never really liked him that much, but I feel really bad for him. A break-up is never easy. I hope he can overcome this and find a girl who loves him for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;3227400;
    Wow. that is very sad. He sounded very chocked up at the end like he was going to break down any second. I never really liked him that much, but I feel really bad for him. A break-up is never easy. I hope he can overcome this and find a girl who loves him for him.
    Or burst out laughing hysterically. Sorry that is the cynic to me. I actually thought he was putting on an excellent act for the viewing audience, and it was taking great restraint on his part not to break out of the role being played.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is nice enough--I never get emotionally attached one way or the other to any of these reality people, but this entire last 6-9 month experience has been great for him publicity wise which translates into $$. How many of us knew who Jesse was prior to the show vs the masses that know the name now? So he is hardly coming out a loser in this venture. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Ohhhhhhhh, he is so sad. Poor guy. I liked him. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3227404;
    Or burst out laughing hysterically. Sorry that is the cynic to me. I actually thought he was putting on an excellent act for the viewing audience, and it was taking great restraint on his part not to break out of the role being played.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is nice enough--I never get emotionally attached one way or the other to any of these reality people, but this entire last 6-9 month experience has been great for him publicity wise which translates into $$. How many of us knew who Jesse was prior to the show vs the masses that know the name now?in So he is hardly coming out a loser thiventure.s JMO

I agree with you there. I never felt like there was a relationship between them.

I always thought they played certain roles for the cameras. If he was/is really in love with her, than I feel sorry for him.

I never thought she was in love with him thats for sure!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast