+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 New Media Update thread

Premium Member

Bachelorette 4 New Media Update thread

This thread is for any new media articles about DeAnna and Jesse, or any of the show's other participants. Please keep this free of discussion and debating about the outcome of the show. That part is over and done, and all we want here are legitimate media updates. Thanks, everyone.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 4 New Media Update thread

This is really an American Idol Audition article, but Ryan Hoag (the virgin, "Obsessive Compulsive DeAhna"), of all people, was quoted for the article. Threw me for a loop for a minute.

Jacksonville.com

This is just part of the article where Ryan was mentioned:

Ryan Hoag, Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver

He was picked dead last in the 2003 NFL Draft, and so far has been cut by 10 teams in various football leagues. He was even quickly cut from the reality TV show The Bachelorette this year. "Never take it personally," he says.

Ask questions

When he's cut, he asks coaches what it was that he did well, and what it was he needs to improve. It helps next time.

On the ABC site someone has a link to pictures of Fred and Noelle together in Chicago. They definitely look like they're dating. Very cute pictures, they make a great couple.

It seems that Jason's fundraiser event scheduled for tomorrow has been canceled because of poor ticket sales and not enough interest. Can't say that I blame people, 125 bucks a pop and you only get three drinks.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3164803;
    On the ABC site someone has a link to pictures of Fred and Noelle together in Chicago. They definitely look like they're dating. Very cute pictures, they make a great couple.
    I think the link was wiped. Would you PM me her myspace link, please. Is it open to the public?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3164539;
    This is really an American Idol Audition article, but Ryan Hoag (the virgin, "Obsessive Compulsive DeAhna"), of all people, was quoted for the article. Threw me for a loop for a minute.

Jacksonville.com

This is just part of the article where Ryan was mentioned:

Ryan Hoag, Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver

He was picked dead last in the 2003 NFL Draft, and so far has been cut by 10 teams in various football leagues. He was even quickly cut from the reality TV show The Bachelorette this year. "Never take it personally," he says.

Ask questions

When he's cut, he asks coaches what it was that he did well, and what it was he needs to improve. It helps next time.
    Hmmm... seems like he did take it pretty personally, based on his behavior at the MTA.

On another note, I swear I just saw him in a Target advertisement (a glossy, multi-paged "back to school" mailer). The photo is of him (at least I [I]think[I]it's him) packing a child's lunchbox. Weird. NFL player, virgin bachelorette contestant, Target model. Who knew?

With the threads mostly closed I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes:

Jeremy and some of his friends will be taking part in a 5K run on September 13th that benefits children with cancer.

Anyone wishing to support Heroes for Children can do so at the following web address. Don't hesitate to make even the smallest of donation ~ just think, what a single dollar could do for these families if we all chipped in just a bit.

Thanks!

https://www.active.com/donate/heroes...en/JAnders1140
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-14-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Add working link that Love J provided.

'Bachelorette' couple celebrate engagement at Jekyll and Hyde's - The Times-Herald

'Bachelorette' couple celebrate engagement at Jekyll and Hyde's

DeAnna Pappas breezed into Newnan's Jekyll & Hyde's restaurant with a brilliant smile on her face, hugs for friends and fans, and "Jesse's girl" across the back of her light blue T-shirt.

The reason for much of Pappas' genuine bliss -- Jesse Csincsak, who won Pappas' heart on ABC's "The Bachelorette" -- was by her side.

The couple signed coasters and Jekyll & Hyde's T-shirts, posed for photographs and mingled with the crowd, never out of arm's reach of one another during the Friday night homecoming.

"I knew Jesse was more suited for her," said Georgia Nations, a friend of Pappas' and coworker at Keller Williams Realty Connections in Newnan.

Nations picked Csincsak as a match for Pappas early on. She described Pappas, beauty aside, as a tomboy with a fun competitive streak. The more she saw of Csincsak on the show, the more she knew he was the "adventurous" type.

Nations wasn't the only one excited about the couple's arrival.

Five friends from Macon, Ga., hired a driver to bring them to Newnan just to meet Pappas and Csincsak. The group has followed "The Bachelorette," meeting weekly to watch it together since the show's first season. Though they were split between Jason and Jesse when it came to the final episodes, Tabitha Hinson -- a Jason fan -- admitted she couldn't wait to meet Csincsak.

After the couple walked in, Jennifer Butler -- a Jesse fan -- said the professional snowboarder was "slightly shorter than expected" but "even better in person!"

Csincsak -- who took a chance by wearing a loud jacket and board shoes the first time he met Pappas -- was dressed in a comfortable T-shirt and jeans, his quirky personality apparent in his black Nikes with neon pink, yellow and green elements, a large belt buckle and a fedora hat.

Though Pappas and Csincsak appear to be genuinely enjoying their spotlight engagement, they're looking forward to a little more normalcy down the road.

When asked what they expect their marriage to look like five years from now, Pappas immediately responded, "Well, [Jesse] will be putting his dirty towels in the hamper!"

The teasing brought a muffled groan from Csincsak, who, after a moment, said he hoped for "some bambinos running around."

"We'd like to settle down, start a family -- hopefully in a bigger house," Pappas said.

During the July season finale of "The Bachelorette," it was revealed that Pappas, 26, had accepted a marriage proposal from Csincsak at the show's conclusion. Following the last episode, the couple appeared together for the first time in front of a studio audience on the "After the Final Rose" special with host Chris Harrison to announce they plan to marry in the Bahamas on May 9, 2009.

The blogger Reality Steve interviewed Jeremy, etc. He posted today that Jeremy is NOT the next bachelor, but that one has been selected. A google search will pop the post for you.

It seems ET is reporting that Jason is in fact the next Bachelor.

ET EXCLUSIVE: Jason Mesnick To Be The Next TV 'Bachelor'

I think that was kind of obvious by the editing job they did this past season. Congrats to Jason and his fans.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast