Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I watch the first Bachelorette?!

Where can I watch the first Bachelorette?!

My excitement over this upcoming season has triggered something deep inside me...I MUST REWATCH TRISTA'S SEASON.
    I tried looking for torrents and couldn't find any. Does anyone know if its available on DVD at all, or anywhere else?

Sorry for posting this here; I don't know where else to ask! I'm too ashamed to ask anyone in real life and they wouldn't know anyways.

Re: Where can I watch the first Bachelorette?!

Oh Goodness... I have no idea., and the Bachelor series isn't out on DVD..so I wouldn't even know where to tell you to go. However, you are not alone, many people (myself included) would love to watch her season again!

You can see the highlights of her dates with Ryan, at least, on youtube. I don't remember who posted them, but they had the majority of their dates posted. Hope that helped!

I completely understand you wanting to watch Trista's season! I have searched the Internet to find all past 11 bachelor and 3 bachelorette seasons and found nothing but youtube clips and the Andy season DVD.

However, what i have been doing is reading recaps, not the same thing but they've put up to date with this bachelor logic that is so new to me!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

VH1 got the rights to show all of the past bachelors and this includes the Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;3006157;
    VH1 got the rights to show all of the past bachelors and this includes the Bachelorette.
    Yes they are supposed to air Bachelor/ette "marathons" from June 1-7. I am hoping for Trista's season (there were a lot of HOT guys!) and would also like to see Blob's & Meredith's, too.

I was so excited to read that VH1 picked up rights to the past seasons. I'm looking forward to seeing them again, it's been so long. And now I have definite opinions from the first episodes, about certain people (Blob, Jen, etc.). It'll be fun to make fun of them as I watch. Anyone wanna join me?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Here in Canada they're reairing all seasons of the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows on Cosmo TV. They showed Trista's last month and just finished reairing Jenn's and Meredith's seasons last week in fact.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3007869;
    I was so excited to read that VH1 picked up rights to the past seasons. I'm looking forward to seeing them again, it's been so long. And now I have definite opinions from the first episodes, about certain people (Blob, Jen, etc.). It'll be fun to make fun of them as I watch. Anyone wanna join me?
    Yep...How about Jesse? ROFL!! I also hope they show Trista's "peenk" wedding again. I like that mini-Bachelorette-wedding-buildup-almost-meltdown miniseries!!

FORT Newbie

I would love to rewatch Meredith/Ian's season.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast