Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes. No Direct Links Please.

Video Tributes. No Direct Links Please.

If you have made or seen a video tribute to any of the contestants, please post the details in this thread, rather than in the contestant threads.

Although we do allow mentions of youtube we do not allow direct links to their content so please do not link to the videos.

You may tell people what to search under, but do not link please.

Thank you.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-18-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Video Tributes: No Direct Links Please

Got a video ready on YouTube..........search Lellis819 click on the name and look for......... That's How You Know!
    Enjoy!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Re: FUN with the Bachelorette **Spoilers**

TYTY Lellis..... That was AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3000207;
    Got a video ready on YouTube..........search Lellis819 click on the name and look for......... That's How You Know!
    Enjoy!
    That is wonderful that you made another video!! I am going to go over now to take a look!! All the ones that you have made so far have been fabulous!!

ETA: Awww, Lellis, I though the video was great and so cute!! It really has me excited for her season to begin!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do these for us!
    Last edited by soccermama; 05-15-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Video Tributes (No Direct Links Please)

Seems like we don't have a video tribute thread yet...

I made one called "DeAnna Pappas: Love is on the way". You can just go to my profile at youtube (SingingAngel86) and it's the newest one.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Love the video (especially the last shot!) and it goes with your poster too!

Ain't Love Grand!

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3003769;
    Seems like we don't have a video tribute thread yet...

I made one called "DeAnna Pappas: Love is on the way". You can just go to my profile at youtube (SingingAngel86) and it's the newest one.
    Great video!!

Lob für den Gesangengel! I don't speak German, so I hope I got that right. Your videos are beautiful, Estella! I watched some of the others, too. It was a good reminder to me to not get locked into one point of view. I was so convinced that DeDe and Brad were meant to be ... but I was wrong. Won't be the first time

I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your, and our other FoRTers', videos as the season progresses. You all are so talented, I'm gobsmacked.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3004247;
    Lob für den Gesangengel! I don't speak German, so I hope I got that right. Your videos are beautiful, Estella! I watched some of the others, too. It was a good reminder to me to not get locked into one point of view. I was so convinced that DeDe and Brad were meant to be ... but I was wrong. Won't be the first time

I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your, and our other FoRTers', videos as the season progresses. You all are so talented, I'm gobsmacked.
    Thank you lyb5007, that's so sweet!!! Yeah, you got that right
    Thank ya'll for your comments
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Re: Video Tributes: No Direct Links Please

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;3004589;
    If you have made or seen a video tribute to any of the contestants, please post the details in this thread, rather than in the contestant threads.

Although we do allow mentions of youtube we do not allow direct links to their content so please do not link to the videos.

You may tell people what to search under, but do not link please.

Thank you.
    Where was this thread yesterday??? I went through the front page (yes, I noticed there were two pages) three times and didn't find a video thread and now I see this one was started on 5/15 I need to go see an eye doctor...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast