Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes. No Direct Links Please.

Re: Video Tributes. No Direct Links Please.

I did my first DeJay vedio it is on youtube search for DeAnna & Jason All I Need Is You
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3070132;
    I did my first DeJay vedio it is on youtube search for DeAnna & Jason All I Need Is You
    Awesome video! I'm loving all these DeJay videos..

Ok, I've decided to release the Jeremy video that I made...I will only keep it on YouTube for a short time so check it out soon! This was my first time making a video (or anything like this for that matter), so be kind with your critisims ok? LOL!

The video title is "Is This Love" but if you search it by typing in Jeremy and Deanna it should be there about half way down the page. Let me know if you can't find it.

Enjoy!
    N.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3070626;
    Ok, I've decided to release the Jeremy video that I made...I will only keep it on YouTube for a short time so check it out soon! This was my first time making a video (or anything like this for that matter), so be kind with your critisims ok? LOL!

The video title is "Is This Love" but if you search it by typing in Jeremy and Deanna it should be there about half way down the page. Let me know if you can't find it.

Enjoy!
    N.
    Great video! I applaud all of you guys for putting these videos together - I can barely set my VCR to record much less create such nice videos!! I'm so sad at the thought of Jeremy and De not being together - they seem like they'd make a great match for life! And he's certainly a cutie patootie! Did I spell that right!!??

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3070673;
    Great video! I applaud all of you guys for putting these videos together - I can barely set my VCR to record much less create such nice videos!! I'm so sad at the thought of Jeremy and De not being together - they seem like they'd make a great match for life! And he's certainly a cutie patootie! Did I spell that right!!??
    Hi Sara,
    Don't give up on Jeremy just yet - we haven't seen the end just yet .

Making that video was surprisingly easy and trust me when I say, I am NOT a computer person...message boards, email and Facebook are about the extend of what I know how to maneuver through. Also, it helped that I had a vision about what I wanted to see on YouTube for Jeremy and I just could never find anything so I took matters into my own hands LOL!

I made another DeJay video... Look for "DeAnna and Jason Can't help falling in Love" and if it doesn't show up, go directly to my youtube account (SingingAngel86). Enjoy
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Are we allowed to tell people in other threads that we've added a video tribute to YouTube??? I've already been given an infraction for placing info in the wrong thread and I don't want to catch you know what again, thank you LOL! I feel that most people won't know to look here for new videos and I'd love for the Jeremy fans to have a peek at the vid I made of him.

If someone could let me know, that would be delightful

Another new DeJAy...oldies but goodies some fun before Monday!
    Lellis819.....Comw Fly with me and You're Getting to be a habit with me
    one vid 2 songs. Enjoy!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Tribute to Jeremy at youtube, just look for my username - K9Mom - it's titled "Freckles"

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3071679;
    Tribute to Jeremy at youtube, just look for my username - K9Mom - it's titled "Freckles"
    K9Mom I loved it!!! thanks and freckles is as the song is just too cute!!
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

Closed Thread