Page 1 of 136 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

It's Here! It's Finally Here! Enjoy the scenery of beautiful Bora Bora, the resolution of a lovely young woman, and two gorgeous men of conviction.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

YAY.... Finally ... Does this season seem like it has lasted over a year?? I am so drained and happy I can sit back and watch and enjoy... (minus the part when Chris leaves.)

One final toast Scott. I raise my glass to you! Your insight has been sorely missed this year. I don't doubt you would have had some great snark this season. This board will never be the same without you and I figured since my first post on the premier episode was a toast to you, my last post of the season should be a toast to you. I miss you my friend.

i can't wait for it to start, i have been waiting all day... I hope everyone enjoys tonight
    I am on team Love

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4020418;
    One final toast Scott. I raise my glass to you! Your insight has been sorely missed this year. I don't doubt you would have had some great snark this season. This board will never be the same without you and I figured since my first post on the premier episode was a toast to you, my last post of the season should be a toast to you. I miss you my friend.

ITA Peppermom - it made this season that much less interesting that we didn't have such insightful posts from SDL...definitely missed here...

FORT Fogey

Sigh! I am going to miss watching this live with you guys. On the other hand, my darling hubby booked us into a Ritz-Carlton for my birthday so I'm not complaining. Make lots of comments and I will read and watch after dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4020418;
    Peppermom, you took the words right out of my mouth. Never was a FORTER so missed than this season, I just feel that it was all too obvious that for many we were like a rudderless ship this season. Once that Scott would have been able to set on a proper path, To SDL you have been and will continue to be missed.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4020422;
    i can't wait for it to start, i have been waiting all day... I hope everyone enjoys tonight

Group hug everyone... No matter what happens tonight, it's been fun sleuthing, chatting and speculating with ya'll. Here we go....

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4020422;
    I'm ready. Oxygen is on, wine is in hand, tissues are next to me, & computer is idly by.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4020436;
    Group hug everyone... No matter what happens tonight, it's been fun sleuthing, chatting and speculating with ya'll. Here we go....
    I agree with you
    I am on team Love