Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4021570;
    Why are some believing that Ali drummed this idea up on her own? I think it was a smart move on tptb to go this route. We give Ali credit but if you replay this scene you will see that it was all acted out an badly at that. Ali says in a vo that she does not want to even go on the next date with Chris. Ali appears at Chris's door preoccupied. Looks like she wants to get this over with in a rush. She tells Chris the bad news. Heck, she cried more over letting Kirk go and what Frank did to her than letting Chris go. At least that is what I saw. You just never know what to believe with this show.

I will eat crow. Ali looks really happy with Roberto.
    happy2bme pass me a wing please then...

I am disappointed in how Ali handled the letting Chris go, and it really puts a sour taste in my mouth thinking of what the spoiler said about letting Chris go, taking a few days to luv up to Roberto and then having the RC. I would have been ok, I think, but my 84yo mother called and said "What the hell? Eduardo knew Chris was gone! it was obvious the way they went into the rose thing!" I swear on my life she had no idea that it was supposedly going down that way and I apologize she can't keep Roberto's name straight... she has called him Ricardo, Eduardo, Rosario... just to name a few.

I totally agree with you on the lack of emotion, and I really got a bad taste at the AFTR with her answers and how she spoke to Chris. He asked her a legitimate question, she was hard pressed to answer it without his help. God bless that child for being so forgiving. She spent special time alone with him, with him and his family, and intimate time with him on the FD, and she couldn't come up with one thing that he helped her to learn about her travel through this journey that she got from him??? I thought they were "friends"?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021613;
    Trista liked the ending too. =)
    fave part of day = being reminded of my personal fairy tale happy ending. 1 of the biggest reasons I watch the show!
    Awww. How am I living through all this cuteness??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4021609;
    I have been wanting to see a true love story for a long time and Finally they gave it to me! They looked so great together and I thought Roberto did so good on his proposal!
    Can't wait for next season! Chris is such a wonderful man. I hope his soulmate knows just how lucky she is. I don't think it will take him long to find her.
    I'm sorry but don't count of Chris being the next bach. Bloomers has already posted that it will not happen.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Tenley is interviewing Ali, per her twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4021614;
    happy2bme pass me a wing please then...

I am disappointed in how Ali handled the letting Chris go, and it really puts a sour taste in my mouth thinking of what the spoiler said about letting Chris go, taking a few days to luv up to Roberto and then having the RC. I would have been ok, I think, but my 84yo mother called and said "What the hell? Eduardo knew Chris was gone! it was obvious the way they went into the rose thing!" I swear on my life she had no idea that it was supposedly going down that way and I apologize she can't keep Roberto's name straight... she has called him Ricardo, Eduardo, Rosario... just to name a few.

I totally agree with you on the lack of emotion, and I really got a bad taste at the AFTR with her answers and how she spoke to Chris. He asked her a legitimate question, she was hard pressed to answer it without his help. God bless that child for being so forgiving. She spent special time alone with him, with him and his family, and intimate time with him on the FD, and she couldn't come up with one thing that he helped her to learn about her travel through this journey that she got from him??? I thought they were "friends"?
    I agree she didn't handle it well but I think she was overwhelmed and just so over the moon about her own love that she had trouble being sensitive to Chris. It's not an excuse but I think that's what happened. She's normally a very sensitive and understanding girl so this doesn't seem to be her usual MO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4021618;
    I'm sorry but don't count of Chris being the next bach. Bloomers has already posted that it will not happen.
    I wasn't talking about on the show. I think he will find her in his own way just like he is supposed to. Sorry I should have made that more clear.

FORT Newbie

Well, I really hated seeing Chris hurt but you know hes really happy now and I loved his Moms rainbow and he will find his soul mate.... love that guy even more for not taking the bachlor I think he knows just how it works on this show and hes much better finding love on his own without being paid big bucks to put on a show and break someones heart....good for you Chris your a true gentleman.

Can't believe that JK made fun of Chris' rainbow. I mean really? ABC can forget Chris ever accepting their offer. That was beyond despicable.

FORT Regular

I am so happy. I have watched so.... many of these shows with disappointing finales. FINALLY! I have a Trista/Ryan ending. I have been waiting for a believable love story from quality people like Trista and Ryan. Ali, Chris, and Roberto are great people with true moral character! Thanks for a great finale!
    By the way, I had no preference in who Ali chose because Chris and Roberto are great men.