Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4021598;
    I love Ian and Meredith, but Roberto and Ali definitely is my all time love now. I am so glad that I am fortunate enough to follow their love story since ep1.
    Me too! It is way past my bed time yet I can't get enough info on them. What is wrong w/ me?

FORT Newbie

First off I want to say congratulations to the happy couple, Ali and Roberto. I also want to comment on an earlier reference that was made towards Jill and Ed. Yes, Jill is with Ed and she is living her life as SHE wants. She is with someone she loves and wants to be with. It's her life. Whether it works out or not remains to be seen. So no, don't think she will be calling Chris. Jill's season was successful because she choose for love just like Ali did. Just because a poster does not like Ed or agree with her choice, does not make it an unsuccessful season. Ed and Jill fell in love, period. Some actually saw the love story with them also. I wish both Jill and Ed, and Ali and Roberto the best with their relationships. Time will tell for both of these couples. Congratulations again Ali.

LOL the snark that is going on, on twitter about Roberto is entertaining to read
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021555;
    It was a refreshing and classy finale and classy isn't something we usually see on this show. CL is a great guy and will no doubt find a wonderful woman. Personally I hope it isn't on TB although I would cheer him if on the show. I just think he can find a Cape Cutie without MF.

I loved that Ali told CL before the FRC. It was the right thing to do and he seemed to really be grateful and appreciate it. It was handled beautifully. No need for him to get more attached if he wasn't to be the F1 and we all know my feelings about the proposals that won't be accepted. They are beyond evil. He thankfully didn't have to go through additonal pain.

It was nice to see that Ali finally trusted herself and took the chance with the guy she truly loved and saw that she was loved back. She went from thinking no one would love her to being so confident and secure in knowing and sharing someone did. It was so clear she felt the love and Roberto shares it so openly and unconditionally like he said he would.

They were touching to watch and there seemed to be something different about them. I think they just might make it. There was a positive and happiness about them that we haven't seen in a long time. Their children would be beautiful. lol
    I want to cosign this,this is exactly what i thought was going to happened, she glowed to much,she dress for him,imo i could tell she was falling in love with Roberto,Chris will be more than fine, he will possibly go back on bachelor and they will possibly find him a soulmate.
    When Chris came out and he talk he sounded wonderful,and then Ali came out, you know it had to be awkward with any couple, i remember when i first started watching this show and Jason had to watch Deanna crawl all over Jesse,(btw they did 4 or 5 takes until they had Dee crawl on Jesse and be super estatic about the ticket to Greece,that everyone thought those ticket belong to Dee and Jason i remember back then ppl were so mad about that) some of the stuff with Ali and Chris were very edited

imo great season we met 2 incredible guys and for once the jerk or the slutty girl wins for once,we finally had our love story,and i for one is very happy.

Just think we will get hopefully the next bachelor season and i can hardly wait!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4021577;
    ITA! I just watched it too. They really are into each other. I like the fact that when JK asked them what they learned about each other, they didn't give a "bedroom" comment but instead talked about eating popcorn. Again, classy guy!
    I can say that no matter who you were rooting for these are the best two f2 that have ever been on the show. Both are great men and they have a lot class. I do hope she knows how lucky she was to get such great guys to pick from. The MTA was the best ever. We have all cried laughed rolled our eys to the point afaird might get stuck. The best one ever. I do hope they make it cause I do not want to see RM get hurt. The odds are not in their favor but all of us that believe in love is hoping it works out for them. Ali is one lucky lady. Chris will be fine. He knows he can move on now and he will have no problem finding his true love and his solemate.

I have been wanting to see a true love story for a long time and Finally they gave it to me! They looked so great together and I thought Roberto did so good on his proposal!
    Can't wait for next season! Chris is such a wonderful man. I hope his soulmate knows just how lucky she is. I don't think it will take him long to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4021600;
    They didn't say where, but that the met every 2 weeks for 5 days.
    Thanks!
    Marti

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by txmom441;4021605;
    First off I want to say congratulations to the happy couple, Ali and Roberto. I also want to comment on an earlier reference that was made towards Jill and Ed. Yes, Jill is with Ed and she is living her life as SHE wants. She is with someone she loves and wants to be with. It's her life. Whether it works out or not remains to be seen. So no, don't think she will be calling Chris. Jill's season was successful because she choose for love just like Ali did. Just because a poster does not like Ed or agree with her choice, does not make it an unsuccessful season. Ed and Jill fell in love, period. Some actually saw the love story with them also. I wish both Jill and Ed, and Ali and Roberto the best with their relationships. Time will tell for both of these couples. Congratulations again Ali.
    Totally agree with your post. I didn't know that they were back together when I posted that perhaps she should call Chris. I was really just joking.

I want both couples to be happy.

Even on JK, they only seem to have eyes for each other.

Trista liked the ending too. =)

^ Can't wait to see it Atem! Can anyone cap pics from the JK interview?