Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4021588;
    We got our twirl!!!
    I'm like Ali, it wasn't the twirl I thought I wanted but it was the twirl I needed and ended up being perfect.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chellemybelle;4021052;
    Of course, CH has to turn this into the Frank bash-fest. "He has chosen not to come here and face you... ."

Maybe he chose not to come and be persecuted on camera by CH. Don't blame him one bit.
    Yeah, Harrison always makes digs at the contestants who piss off TPTB. He make the dig about Ali not following the rules. He spanked Vienna for selling a story to the press, and he brutalized Rozlyn. Why the heck would Frank return for more of the same?

Besides, Frank explained everything well enough the first time.

It was interesting how Chris Harrison was strongly defending Frank at the MTA, while they were still trying to woo Frank onto the AFTR. I knew at the time that Chris was just towing the company line, pretending to play nice to Frank's reputation so he could later butcher him on AFTR. It's the way of the show, after all.

It's interesting that this season Justin refused to appear, AND Frank refused to appear, AND Ali refused to follow the rules many times...
    and yet it was probably the best season ever.

MF should be worried because his instincts aren't so hot. When other people are calling the shots, the season turns out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021584;
    I haven't seen JK yet but thank goodness we're not getting any 'bedroom' comments. Seriously. They're way too good and classy for that.
    Alanna, set the DVR, you are going to love it. They were even cuter than they were on the ATFR. Just so adorable and so real. Even the ultimate cynic JK had to say something to the effect of, 'You two seem like you're really together'.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021589;
    Thank you What a fine looking couple. May they always be as happy as they are now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021592;
    I'm like Ali, it wasn't the twirl I thought I wanted but it was the twirl I needed and ended up being perfect.
    Lol. But we didn't get the tiara!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4021438;
    Agree! My top Bachelor/ette ending has always been Meredith/Ian followed by Trista/Ryan. I think THIS was the best finale EVER for me. I'm including Chris heart-wrenching goodbye because it was so real and heartfelt (had me in tears). Roberto's and Ali's last chance date also very real emotions and what a heartwarming proposal, Roberto you outdid yourself (again I was in tears).

They look so much in love with each other and I feel lucky that I was able to follow their love story this season. I really wish them the best.

And Fleiss, please pay Chris L a million to be the bachelor and bring high quality women for such a high quality man. Chris needs his happy ending.

I love Ian and Meredith, but Roberto and Ali definitely is my all time love now. I am so glad that I am fortunate enough to follow their love story since ep1.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021594;
    Alanna, set the DVR, you are going to love it. They were even cuter than they were on the ATFR. Just so adorable and so real. Even the ultimate cynic JK had to say something to the effect of, 'You two seem like you're really together'.
    Don't worry, it's starting here in the Midwest and I'm getting out my oxygen for the hyperventilation that's about to start over here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4021585;
    Does anyone know how Ali and Roberto have been seeing each other periodially while "The Bachelorette" aired?
    Was their safe house in Los Angeles?
    I figure it was somewhere in Southern California since Roberto is making plans to move here.
    I just read a post that said Roberto is moving to San Diego, but I believe that is too far away from Irvine in Orange County. (I live near San Diego.)
    Did Ali and Roberto have a safe house in Los Angeles?
    They didn't say where, but that the met every 2 weeks for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021568;
    Ali taught Roberto how to eat popcorn lol
    That whole popcorn segment was hilarious. I'm loving watching them together so much.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021599;
    Don't worry, it's starting here in the Midwest and I'm getting out my oxygen for the hyperventilation that's about to start over here.
    JK begins in 2 minutes here in Chicago. Gotta get Oprah off the TV.