Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021454;
    Chris is by FAR the most perfect amazing guy to ever grace this t.v. show he is in a league of his own and Ali does not even compare to the league that he is in . I hope she has fun with her boytoy for the rest of the summer I will be looking in a couple of months for there break up cover on people mag
    I tend to agree. Never really got into this season because I found Ali rather annoying, but I don't think they've got an easy road ahead. At some point I expect that her baggage will collide with his age and they will realize it all takes too much effort to make things work. It's a sweet story though. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021578;
    CH just tweeted a pic of him and r/a
    She is beaming. I'm afraid her head is going to get torn off from her body and fly away.

She's my favorite lead and I'm so happy she's gotten her 'happily ever after.' And like I've been saying, that 'happily ever after' is there for Chris too. He's wonderful and amazing and beyond all words. He deserves it and he'll get it.

I haven't seen JK yet but thank goodness we're not getting any 'bedroom' comments. Seriously. They're way too good and classy for that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Does anyone know how Ali and Roberto have been seeing each other periodially while "The Bachelorette" aired?
    Was their safe house in Los Angeles?
    I figure it was somewhere in Southern California since Roberto is making plans to move here.
    I just read a post that said Roberto is moving to San Diego, but I believe that is too far away from Irvine in Orange County. (I live near San Diego.)
    Did Ali and Roberto have a safe house in Los Angeles?
    Marti

FORT Regular

they were so cute on JK and also R seems less shy and pretty much relax. they were all joking around and laughing and i can still see the connection. what a great couple!!!

Bachelorette & Roberto trending topics...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021584;
    She is beaming. I'm afraid her head is going to get torn off from her body and fly away.

She's my favorite lead and I'm so happy she's gotten her 'happily ever after.' And like I've been saying, that 'happily ever after' is there for Chris too. He's wonderful and amazing and beyond all words. He deserves it and he'll get it.

I haven't seen JK yet but thank goodness we're not getting any 'bedroom' comments. Seriously. They're way too good and classy for that.

We got our twirl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4021579;
    Can you post it; I've never tweeted and wouldn't know how..
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

They should CREATE a show - just for Chris. To do the B/ette on the heels of Ali and Roberto wouldn't be wise I think. Plus, I don't think they could come up with enough women who would be good enough for Chris.

Ali got really lucky with this group of guys. They were OUTSTANDING (for the most part).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4021585;
    Does anyone know how Ali and Roberto have been seeing each other periodially while "The Bachelorette" aired?
    Was their safe house in Los Angeles?
    I figure it was somewhere in Southern California since Roberto is making plans to move here.
    I just read a post that said Roberto is moving to San Diego, but I believe that is too far away from Irvine in Orange County. (I live near San Diego.)
    Did Ali and Roberto have a safe house in Los Angeles?
    He mentioned that SF approved his moving to CA and that an opportunity arose in SD. Actually, SD isn't that from from Irvine (1-2 depending upon traffic). I live in OC not too far from Irvine.