Page 91 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Jimmy asked about the wedding, they looked at each other and said they are really thinking about the spring. They are so, so into each other laughing and joking and so in tune with each other. I so, so have my faith renewed in this show! Just when I was thinking of giving up all hope!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021555;
    It was a refreshing and classy finale and classy isn't something we usually see on this show. CL is a great guy and will no doubt find a wonderful woman. Personally I hope it isn't on TB although I would cheer him if on the show. I just think he can find a Cape Cutie without MF.

I loved that Ali told CL before the FRC. It was the right thing to do and he seemed to really be grateful and appreciate it. It was handled beautifully. No need for him to get more attached if he wasn't to be the F1 and we all know my feelings about the proposals that won't be accepted. They are beyond evil. He thankfully didn't have to go through additonal pain.

It was nice to see that Ali finally trusted herself and took the chance with the guy she truly loved and saw that she was loved back. She went from thinking no one would love her to being so confident and secure in knowing and sharing someone did. It was so clear she felt the love and Roberto shares it so openly and unconditionally like he said he would.

They were touching to watch and there seemed to be something different about them. I think they just might make it. There was a positive and happiness about them that we haven't seen in a long time. Their children would be beautiful. lol
    ITA, CF. There is something different about them. I didn't feel this positive about seeing Trista and Ryan together. I thought those two would never last. Roberto and Ali come across as real a deal as we've seen this show produce.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4021543;
    I see what you're saying, but I suspect Ali also gave some thought to what would be the smarter move for herself. She didn't want to spend the day with Chris because she'd have to put on an act, and she knew she'd be perceived better publicly if she didn't let him propose at the rose ceremony. I believe it was a stratagy (a smart one) rather than motivated from the heart. She's intelligent and looks out for numero uno.

Ali gave Chris a much colder brush-off than Frank gave to Ali.
    Why are some believing that Ali drummed this idea up on her own? I think it was a smart move on tptb to go this route. We give Ali credit but if you replay this scene you will see that it was all acted out an badly at that. Ali says in a vo that she does not want to even go on the next date with Chris. Ali appears at Chris's door preoccupied. Looks like she wants to get this over with in a rush. She tells Chris the bad news. Heck, she cried more over letting Kirk go and what Frank did to her than letting Chris go. At least that is what I saw. You just never know what to believe with this show.

I will eat crow. Ali looks really happy with Roberto.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021540;
    aww the love for Chis on his FB tonight makes me so happy :. LOL his fb page is exploding tonight I don't think it is going to be too hard for him to find that special girl I bet thousands of them are banging his door down as we speak
    He is one fine man and with such class and respect for other people and their feelings. God has not broken that moled yet thank heavens. Both are great men and they are a credit to their youth. With men like them I will be leaving this world in peace for my young granddaughters.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021569;
    Jimmy asked about the wedding, they looked at each other and said they are really thinking about the spring. They are so, so into each other laughing and joking and so in tune with each other. I so, so have my faith renewed in this show! Just when I was thinking of giving up all hope!
    I know I would be the first one to watch on t.v. but wouldn't it be funny if they just went to Vegas and get married?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021478;
    Please let me know what goes on! I can't watch it.

Avi for anyone who wants one:

Oh, that avi is lovely. So is your icon.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021569;
    ITA! I just watched it too. They really are into each other. I like the fact that when JK asked them what they learned about each other, they didn't give a "bedroom" comment but instead talked about eating popcorn. Again, classy guy!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

CH just tweeted a pic of him and r/a
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021578;
    CH just tweeted a pic of him and r/a
    Can you post it; I've never tweeted and wouldn't know how..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4021570;
    Why are some believing that Ali drummed this idea up on her own? I think it was a smart move on tptb to go this route. We give Ali credit but if you replay this scene you will see that it was all acted out an badly at that. Ali says in a vo that she does not want to even go on the next date with Chris. Ali appears at Chris's door preoccupied. Looks like she wants to get this over with in a rush. She tells Chris the bad news. Heck, she cried more over letting Kirk go and what Frank did to her than letting Chris go. At least that is what I saw. You just never know what to believe with this show.

I will eat crow. Ali looks really happy with Roberto.

You know what, this actually makes sense. Do we really think Ali is the only one who thought about this? What if TPTB gave her this idea to make her look good. It seems like they kept honing on "this ends differently than the other seasons."

I thought it was so cute that Ali/Roberto watched the finale 10 times!