Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021555;
    It was a refreshing and classy finale and classy isn't something we usually see on this show. CL is a great guy and will no doubt find a wonderful woman. Personally I hope it isn't on TB although I would cheer him if on the show. I just think he can find a Cape Cutie without MF.

I loved that Ali told CL before the FRC. It was the right thing to do and he seemed to really be grateful and appreciate it. It was handled beautifully. No need for him to get more attached if he wasn't to be the F1 and we all know my feelings about the proposals that won't be accepted. They are beyond evil. He thankfully didn't have to go through additonal pain.

It was nice to see that Ali finally trusted herself and took the chance with the guy she truly loved and saw that she was loved back. She went from thinking no one would love her to being so confident and secure in knowing and sharing someone did. It was so clear she felt the love and Roberto shares it so openly and unconditionally like he said he would.

They were touching to watch and there seemed to be something different about them. I think they just might make it. There was a positive and happiness about them that we haven't seen in a long time. Their children would be beautiful. lol
    Beautifully stated! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ali said she had a strong feeling from the beginning. Mentioned FIR. Roberto said it was hard to see Ali with the other guys when the show started to air but she reassured him when they would talk about each episode after it aired.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

People for eons have been clamouring for a non-Caucasian "lead" and, lo and behold, we got it in the F1, and it's not tokenism. It's the real thing. Lovely, lovely bi-ethnic couple. Now if Ali can just learn proper espanol! Roses to the happy couple! Say "Ro-Bear-To,' Ali . . . your sister got it right!

P.S. Of course there was Mary-Byron too, but I don't want to go there on this happy night.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 08-03-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021559;
    Ali said she had a strong feeling from the beginning. Mentioned FIR. Roberto said it was hard to see Ali with the other guys but she reassured him when they would talk about each episode after it aired.
    LOL. She's obviously so in love with him she can't even see straight. No one can compare to anything she feels for him. He has NOTHING to worry about but yeah, I can understand not liking his future wife plastered all over another guy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4021559;
    Ali said she had a strong feeling from the beginning. Mentioned FIR. Roberto said it was hard to see Ali with the other guys when the show started to air but she reassured him when they would talk about each episode after it aired.
    Thanks for the recap chrisg!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy0101;4021552;
    Yeah, but what Ali said to Chris was less compassionate than what Frank said to Ali when he was leaving her.

I just didn't see a lot of emotions from Ali towards Chris. It seems like she just strung him along because she didn't have any other choice when Frank left.

She just seemed cold towards Chris and that rubbed me the wrong way. She even sounded too patronizing to Chris during the ATFR.
    Thank you. Chick was fake as all get out. She loved rubbing her engaged hand all over his arm... She didn't care about Chris' feelings during that LCD, she cared about letting herself off the hook.

"I'm am gonna miss you"
    "Thank You"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021561;
    LOL. She's obviously so in love with him she can't even see straight. No one can compare to anything she feels for him. He has NOTHING to worry about but yeah, I can understand not liking his future wife plastered all over another guy.
    Haven't seen JK but she looked estactic on AFTR. I don't think many of us would like to see the one we love being so close to someone else; at least he is honest about it

I am happy for Ali watching Rob pick out rings.
    I did shed a tear for Chris when he saw the rainbow. But I do wish she would apologize to Chris and I'm sorry would have been nice.
    I just hope everyone is ok now. Thanks everyone for a great season of sleuthing and funny posts!!! Now lets enjoy our summer lol!!!

FORT Regular

During the ATFR, Ali made a reference to the dimples. I really think she was wowed physically from the beginning and she never got past that. It was then too hard for her to see what an amazing guy Chris is. He is a rare find.....The woman he will fall in love with and marry will be very blessed!!!

Ali taught Roberto how to eat popcorn lol