Page 89 of 136 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021533;
    I'm really the lucky one cause I get to rewatch it all from the start now to see everything I missed the first time. Be jealous! HAHA.
    I'm jealous, Alanna. I haven't been saving the episodes on my DVR because of Reality Steve's supposedly accurate spoiler that Ali chose no one! I can pick up the episodes online, though, but it won't be the same.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Just saw Ali and Roberto backstage. They are beaming! =)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021546;
    Yay! what are they wearing?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021540;
    aww the love for Chis on his FB tonight makes me so happy :. LOL his fb page is exploding tonight I don't think it is going to be too hard for him to find that special girl I bet thousands of them are banging his door down as we speak
    Yep - I'm left with a feeling of great optimism about Chris and his ability to find love and guarded optimism about Ali and Roberto's relationship -

Wishing all of them all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021540;
    aww the love for Chis on his FB tonight makes me so happy :. LOL his fb page is exploding tonight I don't think it is going to be too hard for him to find that special girl I bet thousands of them are banging his door down as we speak
    There are some gorgeous women posting on there to!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021546;
    I think they're up next cupcakes!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

Yeah, but what Ali said to Chris was less compassionate than what Frank said to Ali when he was leaving her.

I just didn't see a lot of emotions from Ali towards Chris. It seems like she just strung him along because she didn't have any other choice when Frank left.

She just seemed cold towards Chris and that rubbed me the wrong way. She even sounded too patronizing to Chris during the ATFR.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021544;
    I agree, i'm glad it played out this way. Do you think any of it was producer driven? Chris H. didn't make it seem like it was when he mentioned it during the ATFR but I wonder why they let her do it?!?!
    I think it was all Ali's doing. MF should get on his knees and thank the Lord that she did. It turned out to be the best possible Finale.

It was a refreshing and classy finale and classy isn't something we usually see on this show. CL is a great guy and will no doubt find a wonderful woman. Personally I hope it isn't on TB although I would cheer him if on the show. I just think he can find a Cape Cutie without MF.

I loved that Ali told CL before the FRC. It was the right thing to do and he seemed to really be grateful and appreciate it. It was handled beautifully. No need for him to get more attached if he wasn't to be the F1 and we all know my feelings about the proposals that won't be accepted. They are beyond evil. He thankfully didn't have to go through additonal pain.

It was nice to see that Ali finally trusted herself and took the chance with the guy she truly loved and saw that she was loved back. She went from thinking no one would love her to being so confident and secure in knowing and sharing someone did. It was so clear she felt the love and Roberto shares it so openly and unconditionally like he said he would.

They were touching to watch and there seemed to be something different about them. I think they just might make it. There was a positive and happiness about them that we haven't seen in a long time. Their children would be beautiful. lol

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021547;
    Yay! what are they wearing?
    Ali is wearing a beige colored dress and shoes and Roberto is wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a black blazer. They are holding hands!