Page 88 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby-licious;4021530;
    ITA Jimmy Kimmel has just sealed the deal that CL will run from MF and not do TB. How can he humiliate this wonderful man by making fun of such a personal memory about his Mom. Classless, comedian or not!!!!
    I know it was in such poor taste I hope Chris runs so far away from ABC that it is not funny he is way too good for them. I hope Chris tells them to kick rocks
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021528;
    Tell us what happens cupcakes, some of us don't have access.
    They are still not on yet. Shaq is first up.

I love how the post show reaction is mostly positive from what I have seen/read.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021519;
    I totally agree with you! I'm glad Ali let Chris go early. I feel that although he was hurt, it was the right thing to do. It's better than Chris having to be more humiliated at the FRC. I think he handled it so well. He was hurt, but he told Ali to go see if he loves you! How awesome was that? He's such a class act. We would be lucky to have him as the next bachelor. Too bad it looks like he doesn't want it.

I loved how there were no games either. It was real, and a great finale. My hat goes off to MF for pulling that one! I like that so much better than other finales with the F2 leaving minutes before the F1 arrives.
    Sanlee, I totally agree with you. I think it was a GREAT 20th season and I understand why Ali is MF's favorite. This has been my favorite season and will be for some time, I think!

FORT Regular

Haven't watched JK, but for anyone to make fun of a person that has lost someone close obviously hasn't been in the same situation. It is a very painful situation and inappropriate even for a comedian to do. Shame on you JK!

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;4021432;
    sdl would be so proud, don't you think?
    He would be very, very proud.

aww the love for Chis on his FB tonight makes me so happy :. LOL his fb page is exploding tonight I don't think it is going to be too hard for him to find that special girl I bet thousands of them are banging his door down as we speak
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

So refreshing not to have to set through the whole "I'm in love with two people" crap. Been waiting to see someone on this show stand up and say, I'm not torn, I love this person and only this person. This is how it works in real life after all.

This was a great show even though she wasn't my favorite in the beginning, I found that she grew on me in a big way. Two great guys at the end and I liked that she didn't let Chris come to the FR. Great way to end it.

I think Ali never wanted to drag Chris this deep into the process, but with Frank leaving, she had no choice. Kind of her not to do the FD. I remember reading how hard that FD was on Meredith who had a love at first site thing with Ian. I think it was equally hard on Matt (who is now married to a beautiful girl and living not too far from where I live).

Chris will have his day whether it be as The Bachelor or just a regular guy who finds the girl. What a nice guy!

It was so obvious that Ali was crazy about Roberto that is amazing they put together such a nice, romantic ending without the suspense.

Good work Fleiss. This is what we have been waiting for, waiting years and years for another love story.

I guess they got RS!

Sopearl/Glowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4020927;
    What Ali did was definitely better than what Deanna did to Jason. Just the fact that she thought about what that would do to Chris means that she truly cared about his feelings and was NOT just thinking about herself.

I'm impressed with that much of Ali.
    I see what you're saying, but I suspect Ali also gave some thought to what would be the smarter move for herself. She didn't want to spend the day with Chris because she'd have to put on an act, and she knew she'd be perceived better publicly if she didn't let him propose at the rose ceremony. I believe it was a stratagy (a smart one) rather than motivated from the heart. She's intelligent and looks out for numero uno.

Ali gave Chris a much colder brush-off than Frank gave to Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by dsonier;4021541;
    So refreshing not to have to set through the whole "I'm in love with two people" crap. Been waiting to see someone on this show stand up and say, I'm not torn, I love this person and only this person. This is how it works in real life after all.
    I agree, i'm glad it played out this way. Do you think any of it was producer driven? Chris H. didn't make it seem like it was when he mentioned it during the ATFR but I wonder why they let her do it?!?!