Page 86 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

WOW the discussions on the motherboard are nasty!! :nono Glad we're all civil here. It was a great season. Let's admit it.

I am still disgusted at Jimmy Kimmel and his audience laughing at the moment Chris saw the rainbow really low class
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4021506;
    I don't understand why people are angry at Jillian for her choice. They were happy for 9 mos; love doesn't always end like we want.

Jill should call Chris; never know what could happen..
    I love Jillian and she was my favorite before she began her season but I don't think I like Chris for Jillian. He's too good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurcyn;4021502;
    I found this to be the most ROMANTIC finale EVER!! There were no games....we got to see a total love story, not a "I'm in love with two guys" thing. I think Ali was absolutely real and wonderful (and this is after I spent the past year not liking her at ALL.) Is it me, or does it seem like a couple truly in love that hasn't been seen since Trista and Ryan? I mean, the sparks were FLYING....but not just that, he was so honest and open....it doesn't seem built on lust. I really, really hope they make it. They're stunning!!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT FLEISS FINALLY GAVE US THE AWESOME LOVE STORY WE ALWAYS WANTED? EVEN IF IT'S NOT EXACTLY WHO YOU WERE HOPING FOR? Love Chris, hope we get to watch a whole season of him. What an absolute doll. I bawled my eyes out (even being a Roberto fan) when he was let go.

BUT BEST OF ALL, REALITY STEVE WAS WROOOOOOOOONG!!!
    It really was an awesome finale, completely agree regarding the bold, he put it out there for her.

Watching on the west coast, and, though not an Ali fan last season or through this season, I have definitely become a fan now. I respect the fact that she didn't want to lead Chris on any longer (thought that's the platform of the show). She definitely seems to be a stand-up girl and one that has a hard time dating more than one person at a time--a one man woman so to say. Even though I am not looking forward to her breaking Chris' heart, I think she made a wonderful decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurcyn;4021502;
    I found this to be the most ROMANTIC finale EVER!! There were no games....we got to see a total love story, not a "I'm in love with two guys" thing. I think Ali was absolutely real and wonderful (and this is after I spent the past year not liking her at ALL.) Is it me, or does it seem like a couple truly in love that hasn't been seen since Trista and Ryan? I mean, the sparks were FLYING....but not just that, he was so honest and open....it doesn't seem built on lust. I really, really hope they make it. They're stunning!!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT FLEISS FINALLY GAVE US THE AWESOME LOVE STORY WE ALWAYS WANTED? EVEN IF IT'S NOT EXACTLY WHO YOU WERE HOPING FOR? Love Chris, hope we get to watch a whole season of him. What an absolute doll. I bawled my eyes out (even being a Roberto fan) when he was let go.

BUT BEST OF ALL, REALITY STEVE WAS WROOOOOOOOONG!!!

I totally agree with you! I'm glad Ali let Chris go early. I feel that although he was hurt, it was the right thing to do. It's better than Chris having to be more humiliated at the FRC. I think he handled it so well. He was hurt, but he told Ali to go see if he loves you! How awesome was that? He's such a class act. We would be lucky to have him as the next bachelor. Too bad it looks like he doesn't want it.

I loved how there were no games either. It was real, and a great finale. My hat goes off to MF for pulling that one! I like that so much better than other finales with the F2 leaving minutes before the F1 arrives.

Ali and Roberto are up next on JK.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4021513;
    Well considering her and Ed are together right now, I don't think she will be calling Chris.
    Really? Last I heard they were apart. When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy0101;4021516;
    I love Jillian and she was my favorite before she began her season but I don't think I like Chris for Jillian. He's too good for her.
    i think I am more worried about Natalie trying to get her hands on him!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4021513;
    Well considering her and Ed are together right now, I don't think she will be calling Chris.
    Course they are, she doesn't know how to say 'no' to him. I can't even get into how sad it makes me that such a great girl like Jillian is STILL hanging out with Ed.

I just want to concentrate on Ali/Roberto and how they've single-handedly made me believe this show can work again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City