Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

I found this to be the most ROMANTIC finale EVER!! There were no games....we got to see a total love story, not a "I'm in love with two guys" thing. I think Ali was absolutely real and wonderful (and this is after I spent the past year not liking her at ALL.) Is it me, or does it seem like a couple truly in love that hasn't been seen since Trista and Ryan? I mean, the sparks were FLYING....but not just that, he was so honest and open....it doesn't seem built on lust. I really, really hope they make it. They're stunning!!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT FLEISS FINALLY GAVE US THE AWESOME LOVE STORY WE ALWAYS WANTED? EVEN IF IT'S NOT EXACTLY WHO YOU WERE HOPING FOR? Love Chris, hope we get to watch a whole season of him. What an absolute doll. I bawled my eyes out (even being a Roberto fan) when he was let go.

BUT BEST OF ALL, REALITY STEVE WAS WROOOOOOOOONG!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luv_realityTV;4021487;
    Once again Alanna we share the same thoughts. Although I was totally wrong... again... I am thrilled with this outcome and wish them all the happiness in the world. All 3 were outstanding individuals. Their parents should be very proud of them!!
    I so agree RM is a great young man and CL is one class act. I do hope that Roberto and Ali make it. I do not want him hurt cause he is such a fine young man. I do hope Ali really loves him.

I'm all verklempt. This takes me back to Trista-Ryan and Andy-Tessa. Despite MF, sometimes love happens.

latergator, I understand your feelings because that is exactly how I felt over Jillian and Reid last year. But in the end, everything does come together and makes sense. If Ali had chosen Chris tonight- there would be 4 miserable people in the world. Ali and Chris for being in a relationship that wasn't 'right,' Roberto for not having the woman he loves, and then the woman who's going to get Chris in the end of all this.

I think Chris did love Ali and she loved him too but in the grand scheme of things, she never wanted to spend a minute away from Roberto. Not only would Chris not want to have Ali unhappy but he deserves someone who can't stand being away from HIM. And he's going to find her, his mom is helping to send her to him as we speak
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4021500;
    Natalie and Jillian were having fun arguing over who got Chris on Natalie's FB earlier tonight! lol
    I don't understand why people are angry at Jillian for her choice. They were happy for 9 mos; love doesn't always end like we want.

Jill should call Chris; never know what could happen..

Once again, I'm behind.

First, thanks to all of the sleuthers for your hard work!

I, too, miss Scott. I knew I could e-mail him whenever I had a question or was confused. Today, after missing all of last week and not knowing the latest, I thought one year ago I was e-mailing him to see what he thought. This time I couldn't do that.

I knew what was going to happen, thanks to all of you. But I was fooled. I did not see the complete love story with Roberto. According to Ali, she fell in love with him early on, and he said he knew about the 2nd or 3rd rose ceremony. I still thought she'd choose Frank if he'd stayed. I know HE was acting, didn't know SHE was.

All three - Ali, Chris, and Roberto were class acts IMO tonight. If my daughter were older, I'd be taking her on a trip to Cape Cod! He's truly one of a kind.

OK - now for the skeptic in me: I think the whole "Frank not showing up" might have been scripted. Surely, if he made arrangements to stay after telling them he wanted to leave early on, they would have negotiated the rest of it too. He would have done it for the money. I think it was supposed to be "shock value" for the audience.

Have to leave on a happy note. I think these two are really in love. Roberto doesn't seem like anything buy a genuine guy, and I don't think he'd sell out to Fleiss and company. I hope everything goes well for them and we see a wedding next spring or summer!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Regular

Lather, rinse delete again.

FORT Regular

I like Ali. I really do but I don't think she's ready to give up the limelight yet. If they do join DWTS, that will be the start of the end.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nurcyn;4021502;
    I found this to be the most ROMANTIC finale EVER!! There were no games....we got to see a total love story, not a "I'm in love with two guys" thing. I think Ali was absolutely real and wonderful (and this is after I spent the past year not liking her at ALL.) Is it me, or does it seem like a couple truly in love that hasn't been seen since Trista and Ryan? I mean, the sparks were FLYING....but not just that, he was so honest and open....it doesn't seem built on lust. I really, really hope they make it. They're stunning!!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT FLEISS FINALLY GAVE US THE AWESOME LOVE STORY WE ALWAYS WANTED? EVEN IF IT'S NOT EXACTLY WHO YOU WERE HOPING FOR? Love Chris, hope we get to watch a whole season of him. What an absolute doll. I bawled my eyes out (even being a Roberto fan) when he was let go.
    I totally agree w/ your post. I must admit I was rooting for Roberto and was afraid Ali wouldn't have chosen him. They both seem like they are wanting this to work.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4021506;
    I don't understand why people are angry at Jillian for her choice. They were happy for 9 mos; love doesn't always end like we want.

Jill should call Chris; never know what could happen..
    Well considering her and Ed are together right now, I don't think she will be calling Chris.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~