Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021376;
    Yes!! I love Chris and thought he'd be the F1 but A/R totally proved me wrong and I can't believe how happy I am to be wrong. Ali is the one who is BRILLIANT. Jillian should be taking notes
    Once again Alanna we share the same thoughts. Although I was totally wrong... again... I am thrilled with this outcome and wish them all the happiness in the world. All 3 were outstanding individuals. Their parents should be very proud of them!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4021480;
    Yes, it was the best. Saw where Chris said no way and it is going to be Kasey. All I have to say Houston we have a problem..Houston we have lift off.

No they meant Casey James the contestant from American Idol.. but that was an old rumor... he said he wasn't interested.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021472;
    Chris has 7,082 fans on FB and the # is increasing like crazy America fell in love with this wonderful man
    He is a class act.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4021489;
    No they meant Casey James the contestant from American Idol.. but that was an old rumor... he said he wasn't interested.
    Thank you there was no way I could have made it if had been Kasey.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021484;
    Does anyone have the cap where Chris see's the Rainbow that was probably the most real moment we will ever see on this show it was the best part of the finale for me I had tears running down my face
    Best moment in Bachelorette history. Actually, best moment in reality tv history. You can't script that. Wow, what a loving man, what a loving family. That's the real love that I've been shown this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021376;
    Jillian should be taking notes
    Jillian should take some serious notes, Alanna. Kirk or Chris or Roberto over frat boy Ed any day of the week!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021484;
    Does anyone have the cap where Chris see's the Rainbow that was probably the most real moment we will ever see on this show
    I too, had tears in my eyes. What a beautiful and monumental moment for Chris's mother to show that she is watching/caring for him still.

WTF at people on Jimmy Kimmel and himself laughing when Chris saw the rainbow I gotta turn this off before I get really pissed off more than I already am wow some people are so classless
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Natalie and Jillian were having fun arguing over who got Chris on Natalie's FB earlier tonight! lol
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021478;
    Please let me know what goes on! I can't watch it.

Avi for anyone who wants one:

We'll keep you updated on Kimmel, Sanlee. Adorable avi photo.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs