Page 83 of 136 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Chris has 7,082 fans on FB and the # is increasing like crazy America fell in love with this wonderful man
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4021468;
    Yeah, where was he carrying her, hmmmm? Was that approved? LOL.
    Well, I know where they were headed in my fantasy. Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021463;
    He is very articulate and balances Ali's personality out.
    I wonder if she will get on his nerves eventually. He seems a little bit too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4021471;
    I so agree! But I don't know about the couple of months. How long does DWTS last? Seriously though, what do they have in common besides lust? I do think he is serious but I just wonder what they will talk about after the shiny newness lustiness wears off. JMO
    LOL IKR the honeymoon phase only last so long
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021469;
    Jimmy Kimmel is going to start! Can't wait to see them.
    Please let me know what goes on! I can't watch it.

Avi for anyone who wants one:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021478;

This is precious. I hope they stay together FOREVAH. Imagine their kids!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021455;
    Seriously, best season ever!
    Yes, it was the best. Saw where Chris said no way and it is going to be Kasey. All I have to say Houston we have a problem..Houston we have lift off.

well folks... first things first. I'm serving crow tonight, I was totally taken in by the edit and yet I must say, I was shown a love story between Chris and Ali all the way until tonight. I had asked that if it was Roberto to please show me that, and sure enough production did as I asked. When I have the heart enough to manage it, I will gather my notes and sit down one day and watch the whole series from start to finish to figure out what I might have missed.

This has been a huge learning curve for me. I know that I did indeed see a love story, the love that Chris felt for Ali grew from day one. She was indeed the perfect girl for him, but sadly what I didn't catch was that her part of that love story was being edited in, she did not feel it for him. I am having a hard time being as forgiving of Ali as Chris was... but that is not surprising of him. I have said before that the sweetest thing my husband ever said was that he loved me enough to let me go if ever I was unhappy, that my happiness was the most important thing to him over anything. And at the end, this is basically what Chris told Ali. I hope that someday she can reflect back on all this and realize what a gift Chris and his family gave her in teaching her about love.

Now, to get this off my chest so I can let it go! I hate Mike Fleiss... and for anyone that knows me, that is not a term that I ever use! But I feel dirty somehow, used... rode hard and put away wet from this show. And I'm not sure that I can forgive him enough for making me feel this way, that I can ever watch the show again. I hope and pray that Chris runs away from this show so fast... there is no way that MF deserves to get his hands on him again. Using the rainbow, putting it there at that moment was dastardly. And allowing Ali to use it to justify dragging Chris along hurt. But the show is what it is... and I'm a grown up lady who should have known better.

Now, can someone please help me get the threads so they look right again. I went to view, zoom and clicked everything, but it's still screwed up... sort of like my thoughts tonight so maybe its good they look like this.

Does anyone have the cap where Chris see's the Rainbow that was probably the most real moment we will ever see on this show it was the best part of the finale for me I had tears running down my face

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021478;

Gracias!