Page 82 of 136 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021418;
    I knew they were going to play that song! lol

I was wondering what song they were going to play. I forgot all about that song.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4021438;
    Agree! My top Bachelor/ette ending has always been Meredith/Ian followed by Trista/Ryan. I think THIS was the best finale EVER for me. I'm including Chris heart-wrenching goodbye because it was so real and heartfelt (had me in tears). Roberto's and Ali's last chance date also very real emotions and what a heartwarming proposal, Roberto you outdid yourself (again I was in tears).

They look so much in love with each other and I feel lucky that I was able to follow their love story this season. I really wish them the best.

And Fleiss, please pay Chris L a million to be the bachelor and bring high quality women for such a high quality man. Chris needs his happy ending.
    This was absolutely the best finale of the entire series. Without a doubt it was the greatest. You can't write something like the rainbow. It was so beautiful and I'm SO glad I didn't skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021454;
    Chris is by FAR the most perfect amazing guy to ever grace this t.v. show he is in a league of his own and Ali does not even compare to the league that he is in . I hope she has fun with her boytoy for the rest of the summer I will be looking in a couple of months for there break up cover on people mag
    Ali has said she didn't know she could feel so loved and cherished in her whole life. When he was proposing to her, he told her he wants her to wake up every morning knowing how loved she is.

We all have our opinions which I respect of course, but is there a reason you think he's not anything more than a boytoy? I only ask because I can't imagine a more genuine relationship on this show than the one we saw tonight between A/R.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;4021456;
    Roberto is a very articulate boy toy. I can see him lasting a looooonnnnggggg time!
    He is very articulate and balances Ali's personality out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021449;
    I'm expecting a wedding in 2011, kids. Expecting it!
    Me too Alanna! And I want to see their children in the cover of Us Magazine with the proud Grandpa Roberto Sr.

I still can't believe the ending was soooo good. Mike Fleiss really delivered this time.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4021463;
    He is very articulate and balances Ali's personality out.
    Totally agree about balancing each other out. I am the complete opposite of my dh in so many ways; yet we balance each other out and have a great marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4021458;
    I personally love this couple and feel that they truly do have a chance to make it. Loved the proposal; especially when he lifted her up and was carrying her down the stairs. (would have loved to been a fly on that wall).
    Yeah, where was he carrying her, hmmmm? Was that approved? LOL.

Jimmy Kimmel is going to start! Can't wait to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4021465;
    Me too Alanna! And I want to see their children in the cover of Us Magazine with the proud Grandpa Roberto Sr.

I still can't believe the ending was soooo good. Mike Fleiss really delivered this time.
    Ehh, I'm not feeling Grandpa Roberto Sr. still and I bet he's not too thrilled his son gave up a sure thing in SC to go chase Ali to Cali when she doesn't actually have a job there even. But obviously Roberto is his own man and is going to decide what he wants for himself and I couldn't be happier for them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4021454;
    Chris is by FAR the most perfect amazing guy to ever grace this t.v. show he is in a league of his own and Ali does not even compare to the league that he is in . I hope she has fun with her boytoy for the rest of the summer I will be looking in a couple of months for there break up cover on people mag
    I so agree! But I don't know about the couple of months. How long does DWTS last? Seriously though, what do they have in common besides lust? I do think he is serious but I just wonder what they will talk about after the shiny newness lustiness wears off. JMO