Page 80 of 136 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

It was so hard to see Chris at the after show. Obviously Ali wasn't the right one for him and I don't think he'll have trouble finding women wanting to lose themselves in those blue eyes. He doesn't need to be TB and shouldn't.

I'm trying to be happy for A/R but it's hard. I'm seeing happy faces but am just not feeling it. Oh well, Bachelor Pad in all it's sleaziness awaits.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4020971;
    Roberto's suit looks like it's too small for him
    I think it was his nervous stance, more than the suit, getting ready to propose, etc., etc., but I remember Jason looking like the suit didn't fit him either

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;4021342;
    Best Bachelorette ever!!!
    Agree! My top Bachelor/ette ending has always been Meredith/Ian followed by Trista/Ryan. I think THIS was the best finale EVER for me. I'm including Chris heart-wrenching goodbye because it was so real and heartfelt (had me in tears). Roberto's and Ali's last chance date also very real emotions and what a heartwarming proposal, Roberto you outdid yourself (again I was in tears).

They look so much in love with each other and I feel lucky that I was able to follow their love story this season. I really wish them the best.

And Fleiss, please pay Chris L a million to be the bachelor and bring high quality women for such a high quality man. Chris needs his happy ending.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fanatic

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4021429;
    Actually, it is his shirt that is too big. Can't imagine why, but, that is it. His suit is fine but it looks that way because of the shirt. (Did you notice how large the collar was and that it sat so high on his neck that he looked like a football player?)
    Maybe he had perspired so much on his own shirt , that they needed to scramble to find another shirt (which really wasn't his own.) that would not be drenched and would match with suit and tie.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021414;
    I know! And I had chills when they started playing the Lion King song!

Best finale ever !

I have gained enormous respect for Ali for letting Chris go at the LCD.

They seem so happy, and living in San Diego. It's beautiful there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021406;
    One of the things that I find so endearing about Ali is her laugh.. lol
    Different folks, different strokes, it's all good, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021393;
    So true. She is the best lead EVER. EVER. She was perfect from start to finish.

I wish Chris only the best and I so hope he finds someone wonderful because he's such an amazing, great guy. Not Ali's guy, but some ridiculously lucky woman's guy.
    This is really well said, Alanna. I was over Ali when the rumors were that she chose no one and was in it for the paycheck but I would have been happy if she chose Roberto, Chris or Kirk and there seemed to be a genuine love story there with the person she chose.

Those three all seem like great guys and it seems a shame to be over the show when we've seen what seems like the first real romance in a long time because she chose one great guy over another great guy.

Now if she chose Frank, that would be back to reason for concern but I'd be happy if she chose any of those three guys and they seemed as happy as Ali and Roberto seem now.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;4021432;
    sdl would be so proud, don't you think?
    I've been tearing up but this made the tears flow. Yes, yes, yes, SDL would be proud of his girl Ali. That is such a sweet thing to say.

SQUEEEE! Maybe I will get to wear my leopard skin dress to a wedding after all.