Page 79 of 136 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

I agree - these 2 are adorable!! Love them and hope for a happy ever after!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021417;
    Can you imagine Roberto ever raising his voice at her, let alone grabbing a GPS from her and chucking it around the car?? The visual of that is the most hilarious thing ever. I'm pretty sure that's one fate they're safe from.
    LOL.. Roberto would probably say.. "Ali I believe your directions over any GPS because every direction leads me to your heart"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4021425;
    LOL.. Roberto would probably say.. "Ali I believe your directions over any GPS because every direction leads me to your heart"
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

That was perfect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4021411;
    If this has been discussed tonight already please tell me what number post to look at so that I can see thoughts and ideas.

In the last half hour of the finale we were shown a tease/commercial for the ATFR show. It appeared that Ali was mad and had a confrontational outburst and Chris was also shown asking a question. I do not recall seeing anything of the sort that aired. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!
    I had a gut feeling that this was Frank related. I wonder if someone who went to the ATFR can fill in the blanks for us. After it's over, the audience that was there can tell us about the things that were edited out.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021418;
    I knew they were going to play that song! lol
    Aww cc, I think they should have played "find you"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4020971;
    Roberto's suit looks like it's too small for him
    Actually, it is his shirt that is too big. Can't imagine why, but, that is it. His suit is fine but it looks that way because of the shirt. (Did you notice how large the collar was and that it sat so high on his neck that he looked like a football player?)

FORT Fan

I don't think the "old formula" of 2 coming to the finale/FRC will ever be the same again after what we saw happen tonight. Maybe it will have TPTB do some overhaul of the show.

It was so hard to see Chris at the after show. Obviously Ali wasn't the right one for him and I don't think he'll have trouble finding women wanting to lose themselves in those blue eyes. He doesn't need to be TB and shouldn't.

I'm trying to be happy for A/R but it's hard. I'm seeing happy faces but am just not feeling it. Oh well, Bachelor Pad in all it's sleaziness awaits.

sdl would be so proud, don't you think?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4021421;
    Whew! What an interesting show and I'm glad it's finally over! The anticipation was killing me. I have to admit that I was no fan of Ali's whatsoever, but she changed my mind tonight. Gotta give the girl props for the way she let Chris go. It was a very mature and thoughtful decision on her part. I bet she really had to fight Fleiss for that to happen. She cared enough for Chris to spare him that humiliation at the FRC AND showed Roberto her devotion. They do make a cute couple and do seem very much into each other, I hope they do make it. As much as I love Chris, I really didn't think Ali was a good match for him so I am happy she didn't choose him. While I would love to see him on my TV screen week after week, I would not want to see what he would have to deal with by being on the show. Goooo Chris!!! Tell MF to bugger off and find the girl you are meant to be with. I so wish I was a few years younger!!
    I am sure that MF had no problem letting Chris go thinking he might get him to sign up to do the bach. Glad Chris said no he has so much class, he will not have a problem finding this true love.