Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Good show...good ending. I had not been looking forward to this after reading the spoilers and had even considered not watching. But I had invested too much time not to watch...and I am so glad I did. I hurt for Chris...but he deserves to be in love with the right girl. Ali and Roberto seem good together. They are so cute...and they are thinking logically about their future. I can't imagine ever seeing a trashy scene with them like the Jake/Vienna mess. Chris is the best of the best. These two guys..Chris and Roberto..really do seem like they stepped out of someone's dreams. (or romance novel). They made the show seem more respectable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021410;
    I do too. And Roberto said he wants to spend the rest of his life trying to make her laugh.

I'm dying over here!!
    I know! And I had chills when they started playing the Lion King song!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4021411;
    If this has been discussed tonight already please tell me what number post to look at so that I can see thoughts and ideas.

In the last half hour of the finale we were shown a tease/commercial for the ATFR show. It appeared that Ali was mad and had a confrontational outburst and Chris was also shown asking a question. I do not recall seeing anything of the sort that aired. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!
    It didn't air. Typical Fleissian machinations going on. You know if they got angry at each other, they would have shown it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021415;
    It didn't air. Typical Fleissian machinations going on. You know if they got angry at each other, they would have shown it.
    It also appeared to be clipped. I dont' think what ever Ali was upset about was with Chris. I said before and I will stand by it I think that had to do with Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;4021412;
    Good show...good ending. I had not been looking forward to this after reading the spoilers and had even considered not watching. But I had invested too much time not to watch...and I am so glad I did. I hurt for Chris...but he deserves to be in love with the right girl. Ali and Roberto seem good together. They are so cute...and they are thinking logically about their future. I can't imagine ever seeing a trashy scene with them like the Jake/Vienna mess. Chris is the best of the best. These two guys..Chris and Roberto..really do seem like they stepped out of someone's dreams. (or romance novel). They made the show seem more respectable again.
    Can you imagine Roberto ever raising his voice at her, let alone grabbing a GPS from her and chucking it around the car?? The visual of that is the most hilarious thing ever. I'm pretty sure that's one fate they're safe from.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021414;
    I know! And I had chills when they started playing the Lion King song!
    I knew they were going to play that song! lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4021405;
    OMG - totally agree - I cringed each and every time she laughed...

Have to say, she looked awesome overall during proposal/final rose ceremony, though really needs a new haircolorist - the crayola yellow with black roots showing is just awful....

Chris is one class act, all the way. The rainbow scene, while touching, was predictable but served its purpose here in the story and for Chris, himself, to bring closure to this whole thing for him (and his fans) at least...That dude will have zero trouble finding his lady, no doubt...wishing him nothing but the best of everything...hope he doesn't say yes to doing The Bachelor...

She and Roberto are an attractive couple; they 'look' like they are in love, but my cynical self just says I hope it lasts. I still always wonder how something so life-changing and significant as one's engagement can come in the context of such a fabricated scenario. I wish them good luck, nonetheless....
    I know he loves her I am very cynical on her. Still wounder if she was in it for the fame. I hope for RM she is telling the truth. I can say that Ali sister is smart not to sure about her brother I think the women run that family. That might be why Ali is so insecure. I really hope it works for them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4021385;
    MF knows he would have a huge season if he could get Chris. Too bad for MF, Chris has seen what MF does and wants nothing more to do with it.
    Smart guy, and as pattycake said, he'll have no trouble finding love on his own - he doesn't need to be on a tv show to do it...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Whew! What an interesting show and I'm glad it's finally over! The anticipation was killing me. I have to admit that I was no fan of Ali's whatsoever, but she changed my mind tonight. Gotta give the girl props for the way she let Chris go. It was a very mature and thoughtful decision on her part. I bet she really had to fight Fleiss for that to happen. She cared enough for Chris to spare him that humiliation at the FRC AND showed Roberto her devotion. They do make a cute couple and do seem very much into each other, I hope they do make it. As much as I love Chris, I really didn't think Ali was a good match for him so I am happy she didn't choose him. While I would love to see him on my TV screen week after week, I would not want to see what he would have to deal with by being on the show. Goooo Chris!!! Tell MF to bugger off and find the girl you are meant to be with. I so wish I was a few years younger!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4021418;
    I knew they were going to play that song! lol
    Me too. So cute.