Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4021396;
    I love Chris, but that's just me, and I'm happy for Ali, if Roberto is her man... I wish them well. I do appreciate her letting Chris go early, I do think that was better for him. I just have one major complaint. When talking about Frank and basically saying he would have made her F2, NOT cool in my mind. Whether or not Frank would have gone longer, she should have just said no, out of respect for Chris and his family. At that point Frank was totally out of the picture anyway. I am happy for her, she seems elated... but just wish that was handled better
    But she did say she thought FRank would meet her family but it all depended on that date.. she said maybe if the date didn't go well that she wouldn't have given him the rose. She couldn't really say for sure because they didn't have that date.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4021386;
    Couldn't agree more, Alanna! Loved the finale and their obvious 'connection' on the ATFR. I am sooo glad that when I realized I could read RS's update this afternoon, that I clicked off the screen. Said to myself, "I only have a few hours to wait, why not enjoy the love story as it unfolds?" My husband, who could really care less, even watched with me. He could tell throughout that it was Roberto not Chris.

Now I know why Chris told the woman in the nail salon two weeks ago that she wouldn't be sad...that she would understand. It was definitely because Ali loved someone else deeply.

Ali is a class act. Saved this franchise, IMO. May they live happily ever after!
    Actually I'm about 1000% sure that Chris was referring to the rainbow that his mom sent. She knew Ali wasn't for him and he understood it even though it hurt. He will find someone else that will be content with him living on his beach surrounded by his loving family.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021393;
    So true. She is the best lead EVER. EVER. She was perfect from start to finish.

I wish Chris only the best and I so hope he finds someone wonderful because he's such an amazing, great guy. Not Ali's guy, but some ridiculously lucky woman's guy.
    Best Bachelorette Season Evah! I agree....I absolutely loved it and I'm going to have to watch it over and over again! She followed her heart, and it led her to love. I'm so happy for her!

Chris too! I hope he decides to take the next bachelor gig. He could make a wonderful season just like Ali did. He deserves his happy ending as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4021254;
    How long is Roberto going to put up with that annoying laugh? 6 months max!
    OMG - totally agree - I cringed each and every time she laughed...

Have to say, she looked awesome overall during proposal/final rose ceremony, though really needs a new haircolorist - the crayola yellow with black roots showing is just awful....

Chris is one class act, all the way. The rainbow scene, while touching, was predictable but served its purpose here in the story and for Chris, himself, to bring closure to this whole thing for him (and his fans) at least...That dude will have zero trouble finding his lady, no doubt...wishing him nothing but the best of everything...hope he doesn't say yes to doing The Bachelor...

She and Roberto are an attractive couple; they 'look' like they are in love, but my cynical self just says I hope it lasts. I still always wonder how something so life-changing and significant as one's engagement can come in the context of such a fabricated scenario. I wish them good luck, nonetheless....

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4021405;
    OMG - totally agree - I cringed each and every time she laughed...

Have to say, she looked awesome overall during proposal/final rose ceremony, though really needs a new haircolorist - the crayola yellow with black roots showing is just awful....

Chris is one class act, all the way. The rainbow scene, while touching, was predictable but served its purpose here in the story and for Chris, himself, to bring closure to this whole thing for him (and his fans) at least...That dude will have zero trouble finding his lady, no doubt...wishing him nothing but the best of everything...hope he doesn't say yes to doing The Bachelor...

She and Roberto are an attractive couple; they 'look' like they are in love, but my cynical self just says I hope it lasts. I still always wonder how something so life-changing and significant as one's engagement can come in the context of such a fabricated scenario. I wish them good luck, nonetheless....
    One of the things that I find so endearing about Ali is her laugh.. lol

FORT Fan

I am not a huge Ali fan, but I do admire the way she let Chris down before the drama of the FRC

I think the FRC can be really hard on the guys cause they are shown picking out a ring, getting dressed...and look how MAD everyone was in Deanna's season when she let Jason get down on one knee only to be rejected??

Ali stood up to Fleiss etc I think...and let Chris down with dignity

Really when you think about it, they have only known each other ? 6 weeks max, not really been together alone very much....

when the number 4 and 3 are let go it is sad but it is really that humiliating FRC that gets people upset....Ali spared him all that drama, and she deserves some credit for that. Hope she and Roberto are happy

and I also am pretty amazed that finally the "First Impression" Rose gets the Final Rose...that alone says something about a love story this season

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4020569;
    Ali's Mom caught Chris off guard with the question about his mom. I felt bad for him just then.
    Yeah, Chris interpreted it as "Tell me how she died" but I think the Mom meant the original question as "Tell me about when she was alive".

Well that to me was the best finale ever... NOthing seemed fake at all.. I am so happy for the couple. And so happy for me that I have a big huge smile on my face.

Thank you Ali and Roberto for restoring my faith in this franchise.. I will be back next season hoping for a repeat..

Thank you to all the great sleuthers and you know who you are for keeping me intrigued every single day. Your dedication is so deeply appreciated..

**sometimes there just is a fairytale ending**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021406;
    One of the things that I find so endearing about Ali is her laugh.. lol
    I do too. And Roberto said he wants to spend the rest of his life trying to make her laugh.

I'm dying over here!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

If this has been discussed tonight already please tell me what number post to look at so that I can see thoughts and ideas.

In the last half hour of the finale we were shown a tease/commercial for the ATFR show. It appeared that Ali was mad and had a confrontational outburst and Chris was also shown asking a question. I do not recall seeing anything of the sort that aired. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!