Page 76 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4021379;
    Bloomers posted earlier that her sources have said that they have upped the ante 3 times for Chris and he has turned them down each time. He has the most perfect set up for the best show ever but I totally respect him. He can find love on his own. I dare say he will be married before Ali !
    MF knows he would have a huge season if he could get Chris. Too bad for MF, Chris has seen what MF does and wants nothing more to do with it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4021363;
    That was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. The End.
    Couldn't agree more, Alanna! Loved the finale and their obvious 'connection' on the ATFR. I am sooo glad that when I realized I could read RS's update this afternoon, that I clicked off the screen. Said to myself, "I only have a few hours to wait, why not enjoy the love story as it unfolds?" My husband, who could really care less, even watched with me. He could tell throughout that it was Roberto not Chris.

Now I know why Chris told the woman in the nail salon two weeks ago that she wouldn't be sad...that she would understand. It was definitely because Ali loved someone else deeply.

Ali is a class act. Saved this franchise, IMO. May they live happily ever after!

FORT Fanatic

I'm also going to watch CL's rainbow scene over and over and over.... in a weird way it was uplifting...like his mom saying everything would be ok. Damn.. poor CL.. he really fell for her but ALi was very respectful to let him go early. Great episode. Don't think anything can top this.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4021370;
    I want to watch it over and over and over again! I absolutely loved the proposal and the scenes of them from the ATFR show. They were both so giddy and in love. They have no problem saying that they love each other. That's soo sweet! I can't wait to see them on talk shows, etc.
    I agree! I love seeing people in love. It was a wonderful ending.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4021379;
    Bloomers posted earlier that her sources have said that they have upped the ante 3 times for Chris and he has turned them down each time. He has the most perfect set up for the best show ever but I totally respect him. He can find love on his own. I dare say he will be married before Ali !
    Thank you Pattycake

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4021386;
    Couldn't agree more, Alanna! Loved the finale and their obvious 'connection' on the ATFR. I am sooo glad that when I realized I could read RS's update this afternoon, that I clicked off the screen. Said to myself, "I only have a few hours to wait, why not enjoy the love story as it unfolds?" My husband, who could really care less, even watched with me. He could tell throughout that it was Roberto not Chris.

Now I know why Chris told the woman in the nail salon two weeks ago that she wouldn't be sad...that she would understand. It was definitely because Ali loved someone else deeply.

Ali is a class act. Saved this franchise, IMO. May they live happily ever after![/B]
    So true. She is the best lead EVER. EVER. She was perfect from start to finish.

I wish Chris only the best and I so hope he finds someone wonderful because he's such an amazing, great guy. Not Ali's guy, but some ridiculously lucky woman's guy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I hope you all read my post yesterday that predicted everything that happened tonight. Apparently Reality Steve read it because he said the same thing just as the show went on the air.

I'll be back next season hopefully with more inside information.

I love Chris, but that's just me, and I'm happy for Ali, if Roberto is her man... I wish them well. I do appreciate her letting Chris go early, I do think that was better for him. I just have one major complaint. When talking about Frank and basically saying he would have made her F2, NOT cool in my mind. Whether or not Frank would have gone longer, she should have just said no, out of respect for Chris and his family. At that point Frank was totally out of the picture anyway. I am happy for her, she seems elated... but just wish that was handled better

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4021395;
    I hope you all read my post yesterday that predicted everything that happened tonight. Apparently Reality Steve read it because he said the same thing just as the show went on the air.

Yes I did and Thank You!!! I can't wait to see you back next year!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4021395;

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what you have next season!