Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chellemybelle;4021120;
    Is that even possible????
    Apparently because he looks super hot. I ADORE CCC for his personality but on the show really thought he looked hotter as the season went on. Tonight on AFTR he is smoking and such a GREAT guy. He is right that whoever his wife is will be a lucky lady.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4021133;
    So everyone has said Chris looks happy in real life... whats the opinion, was he acting then? or is acting now on the ATFR? B/c he definitely still looks hurt on the ATFR...
    He doesn't look like he's over her

So everyone has said Chris looks happy in real life... whats the opinion, was he acting then? or is acting now on the ATFR? B/c he definitely still looks hurt on the ATFR...
    I'm sure having to rewatch his breakup would put anybody in a somber mood. That and seeing the girl that he loved again.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

I think both he is happy and is moving on but it hurts watching the pain he went through a few months ago.

FORT Fanatic

CL is hurt... but he's so mature and grounded... he's the most amazing guy this show has ever and RM is the second most amazing. Oh that rainbow.....my poor CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021132;
    It is hard watching something so personal in public. That's why I'd never do the show. You are totally out there and vulnerable. If he does it he needs to remember next time he will be crushing people publicly.
    That's why it seems as though he would turn TB down.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4021134;
    I swear lyn if the words "He is such a great guy and he is going to make a some girl so happy one day" come out of her mouth....I will probably throw my lap top through the tv.
    He is such a great guy and HE IS going to make some girl so happy one day. I wish it could be me!

Go throw your laptop now...

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4021132;
    It is hard watching something so personal in public. That's why I'd never do the show. You are totally out there and vulnerable. If he does it he needs to remember next time he will be crushing people publicly.
    If he is the guy I think he is I think he would be VERY aware of it and while you can't prevent it all he would do his best to minimize it.

That dress she is wearing is about 2 sizes too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4021142;
    I think both he is happy and is moving on but it hurts watching the pain he went through a few months ago.
    I agree. I think he's fine but this would be a rough day for him as it would for anyone.