Page 38 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

I don't think Ali ever hard real love feelings for Chris, other than friend feelings, he was on the show this long so he could be the next bachelor.

FORT Regular

well, I'm surprised - I honestly thought she wasn't going to pick either one - that she was too heartbroken by Frank leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4020928;
    omg, this is getting cheesy. cheesy boat.
    I agree. Roberto has already told and showed Ali that he loves her multiple times in many ways. I don't believe for a second that she's worried about him choosing her.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Chris is perfectly fine. He seemed to be doing well just shortly thereafter. I get being a little upset but I don't see the need to flip out, IMO.

People were going on and on about Melissa being so wronged even after she, herself, said she didn't really want a relationship with Jason and was engaged to her old boyfriend not long after. Better to put that kind of passion and devotion into our own love lives, IMO.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Have they ever showed before someone else helping the bachette get ready? There was a guy in flip flops helping Ali

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4020927;
    What Ali did was definitely better than what Deanna did to Jason. Just the fact that she thought about what that would do to Chris means that she truly cared about his feelings and was NOT just thinking about herself.

I'm impressed with that much of Ali.
    Thank you, the most logical post in AWHILE.

FORT Newbie

Best Bachelor EVER. This is my first time posting but I love, love that someone finally said screw the way the show normally works and let the other person so early. Good going Ali. What class. And we are really getting a real love story tonight.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I wish Ali would have been a little more sensitive towards Chris....she didn't handle it that well. I expected better because she is usually so articulate and forthcoming. I understand it was a difficult situation, but it seemed she just wanted it done and over with ASAP. It appeared slightly detatched and cold to me. Chalk it up to her age maybe. I am VERY GLAD she didn't let Chris get down on one knee though.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a class act Ali is -- how many times have people complained about the F2 being strung along...and she prevented that. Kudos to her!!

I'm sorry for the Chris fans. He's a great guy and who knows, one of you could take a trip to the Cape and bam! a rainbow pops overhead when you meet him.

Ali & Roberto have had an amazing story. I can't wait to see/hear about their journey at the ATFR. Love them!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;4020905;
    Exactly!!!
    No he tuned it down...he is not about 15 min of fame.