Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;4020897;
    Chris said he needs to keep looking.

Pretty clear lead-in to his being The Bachelor, IMO!
    Exactly!!!

FORT Fan

I have to say although I love Chris L and would loved for Ali to choose him, she is going with her heart and she just can't go wrong with Roberto. It's the first time since I can remember where I just wanted her to pick one of them; I didn't want the RS spoilers (first ones of the no pick) to be true.

Although some don't see how she can let Chris go, at least she let him go before he went through the charade of picking out a ring. At least she didn't take that moment away from him. He can now do that with someone who loves him just as much as he loves her. He deserves that and A&R deserve happiness too. This has been a great season!!! Now it needs to be over so I can get my life back.

FORT Newbie

Chris handled this whole process, including Ali's rejection, with so much class, dignity and sincerity. The woman who winds up with him will be lucky indeed. Just wish I was 10 years younger!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020898;
    She did the right thing not letting him pick a ring, propose, and turn him away. This was far kinder and showed she respected his feelings too much to let the farce continue.

Now my question cause pst here is does Rob pick out a ring or know that Chris was let go?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;4020845;
    The RAINBOW you guys!!! The editing!! We we not wrong!!

That rainbow was for Chris, it was his mom confirming that the right thing happened, that Ali was NOT the one for him, she's not mature enough.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4020899;
    Please remember that not all us are buying into the "love story" between Ali and Roberto. I would rather buy a bridge in Tucson, Arizona.
    I'm not convinced his feelings for her are as strong as her feelings for him. But still. I believe there are real feelings there. They're both into each other and want to pick each other.

That's enough for me.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I thought Ali's "speech" to Chris was a little awkward, but I thought they both handled it well.

Just because a ton of viewers love Chris, doesn't mean Ali has to. She is following her heart and that's why she is on the show.

I did feel horrible for Chris. He seems like a good guy. I'm so glad Ali let him go before their LCD to spare his feelings. That was actually very unselfish of her. I'm not an Ali fan at all, but I thought that was a classy move.
    Wake up and be awesome

Did he get the yellow diamond?

Does he know that she already sent Chris home?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4020909;
    Now my question cause pst here is does Rob pick out a ring or know that Chris was let go?
    I would think he will pick out a ring. I don't think he knows CL is gone. They will want him sweating it out at FRC.

Ali did the classy thing and did not go through the motions and let him propose or think he was going to. She let him go and told him why and did the right thing.