Page 20 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

"Seeing Roberto in the rain was so magical" LOL Ali talks about him like he is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4020675;
    I do not think she loves RM. She has lust for him and who would not he great looking and the guy she never could get. I am so afaird she will break his heart in the long run.

I hope she does not make a fool of him.

I agree, they sure look like they are in love. Hey, I'm half in love with him myself!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4020713;
    I really hope Chris says "screw you" as to being the next bach.....this editing will reinforce his decision I hope.
    Part of me totally agrees with you... on the other hand, I would SO love to watch him fall in love with someone wonderful. Just wish we could trust Fleiss to pick some really great women (who really want a commitment, not just 15 minutes of fame) for him to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;4020718;
    Thank god MF didn't show a rainbow or I would have took a trip to Cali and kicked his behind!!!
    Name the time and place and I'm there. After seeing the 20/20 special and hearing the sexist comments MF made, I'm always up for a swift kick to some area of his body...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020723;
    Do you want him as next TB or do you want him to run far and fast from MF? lol
    Selfish me or kind hearted me?

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;4020711;
    Ali pretty much said she doesn't find Chris sex-ay (enough). She's going to go on the dangerous ride that is Roberto for as long as she can hold on!
    yeah, but how is that possible. CHRIS IS AMAZZZZING. to each his own I guess.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by chellemybelle;4020726;
    Part of me totally agrees with you... on the other hand, I would SO love to watch him fall in love with someone wonderful. Just wish we could trust Fleiss to pick some really great women (who really want a commitment, not just 15 minutes of fame) for him to choose from.
    Love Chris enough to say that I hope he pulls a Reid/Kip and stays away from TB offer...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4020719;
    Thanks for posting East Coasters....enjoying it. Sad for Chris..ugh, sounds like he's just head over heels for her : (

Love you avitar PATTYCAKE92!
    Trust me she is acting and this will not work. She better not break RM heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4020730;
    Selfish me or kind hearted me?
    LOL I totally get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4020716;
    But Roberto is a much better choice than Vienna. While odds aren't on their side, I don't see them right now being as bad as Jake and Vienna. Even if they do break up I see it more like Ed and Jillian a little less spotlight.
    Ed and Jillian are together right now!!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.