Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1354

Thread: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Re: 8/2 **SPOILERS** FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022331;
    Everyone is everyone's Graham!
    Graham, Graham, Graham. I think we've got it now, don't we? I think she can quit with it. He's probably horrified every time she brings it up. It's so unbecoming to keep revisiting it. And just in case you didn't get it, that whole thing with Jesse was fake. Why? Graham, Graham, Graham.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4022330;
    May I suggest, not getting caught up in the edit but try to determine by what's real and not real. The edit sometimes is misleading.
    'Tis the challenge of all "Reality" TV. Nobody gets completely "caught up in the edit", but it is easy to be fooled, of course. Not even bothering next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022331;
    Everyone is everyone's Graham!
    I think she's still bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4022115;
    "She was only following orders." That scene was designed to give Chris a soft place to land, to prevent him appearing pathetic...the rainbow was an unexpected bonus!

(snip)

3. If it's even possible, Chris looks better than he did during the show. I don't see him doing TB.

4. Finally, the real story was very much shown this season. In that moment, nobody had ever loved Ali more than Chris when Chris said "Good luck tomorrow. Go see if he loves you." If you love something, set it free....and all that. "What might have been" may cross her mind from time to time over the course of her life.
    The way he handled himself in the finale and the ATFR just confirms what a beautiful person he is inside and out. I do hope he finds someone who will treat him as well as he will treat her.

My only criticism of Ali is that she could have been a little less giddy around Chris, especially at the ATFR. She didn't seem to realize how badly she hurt him in the process of finding her true love. No one's perfect, but she came off as insensitive and selfish. I didn't expect that from her. JMO.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

This show will never "show" a love story. You have to go looking for it, by putting pieces of the puzzle (sleuthed information, edit information) together. Only then will you start to see it.

What this show will always do IMO, is edit the F2 in a favourable position, everyone falls in love with, and regardless of all the peices of the puzzle that are being put together, its difficult to believe because the favourite continues to be edited perfectly.

What I find odd, is, during the season, the lead is a wonderful person who is falling in love with the favourite!!!!! Suddenly, when they don't chose the favourite, they are not so much a nice person anymore.

I was not an Ali fan, and would have been happy if she didn't choose anyone. I felt Roberto was in her radar very early on, and from that point, I hoped that he would be able to show her the difference between guys like Frank, and what true love is. He accomplished just that, and Ali learned that yes, she doesn't have to worry about being loved back.

Say what you will about MF, he has outdone himself this season, and I hope we have many more seasons such as this.

As far as RS, my beef with him, other than he's an arrogant ..... is that he has turned spoilers into a race, who can get the info out there first. IMO sleuthing is not about the race, its about the process of getting there.

Bringing this quote over from the media thread from Chris.

I think its extremely sweet that people have connected with me. I get letters in the mail. I call some of the people back, I write some of the people back. People are blown away when I actually call them and say, Hey, this is Chris. Thank you very much for the letter. They go, Oh my God, is it really you? I love it!
    I think he is getting a little more comfortable each day with the attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually decides to do the bach! ..and why not, he should IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;4022318;
    Based on last night, Ali most definitely made the right choice for her. I really saw how connected she was with Roberto on his HTD, and that was definitely in evidence again last night. I think they make an absolutely beautiful couple and I wish them all the best. Several couples have mentioned that reading difficult things on the Internet has been a source of tension in their new, already difficult relationship. So, in all sincerity, as a total and completely smitten Chris fan, I can say that I smiled deeply when I saw this wonderful, tender love between Ali and Roberto. Please focus on it and run like the wind from Dancing with the Stars.

I also have to say that I think Chris was treated pretty poorly by Ali last night. I'll forgive her dismissal of him at his LCD. It was clunky and awkward, but in the height of all the emotion of the week (and coming straight from her walk of shame (hee!) from Roberto's bungalow) I don't know that anyone can expect much better. But at the AFRC? Girlfriend could have used some coaching. With Chris' question, it was clear to me that he was asking her if he meant anything. He was in pain, and he wanted to feel that that pain had value. She couldn't think of anything? She didn't have time to come up with things that he taught her, ways that he was meaningful? I could have come up with a list a mile long and my only relationship with him is through a freakin' TV screen for 20 minutes a week! It was simple things too, like not saying Roberto was perfect but was perfect for HER. If I was Chris, I would have gotten the feeling that she thought Roberto was the better man and not better for HER. We all say that we can't pick the one for the lead because it's based on what's right for him or her. She's smart enough to be able to articulate that, especially when she's got eight weeks to prepare for it. Finally, was it too much to ask for her to have a couple of regrets? I get that you're happy with where you ended up, but couldn't you have said, "I hate that people got hurt along the way. If I led anyone on because of the format of this show, I'm sorry." Is it too much to say, "I regret making such a scene over Frank. It was disrespectful to Chris and Roberto." She just seemed pleased as punch with herself, and that lack of ability to empathize I think could cause her some trouble.

Maybe she'll get better in the days to come. I did realize when watching it that we really don't get much of a chance to see what makes the lead particularly lovable. She never really has a chance to be nurturing or loving because she has to be so guarded with what she's feeling. I liked her much better during Jake's season! Meanwhile we have these great guys making professions of love, getting her soup, carrying her through the water, tucking her in. I believe Chris and Roberto were both tremendous men, and if they fell for Ali I'd say that's strong evidence that she's an amazing woman. I'll never say a bad word about either one of them. I guess that's because I'm a 38-year-old woman whose never been married, so clearly there's something damaged with me. And, I believe that my mother who died after a long battle with cancer a few years back sends me signals from heaven like the other delusionals who can't manage their grief.

I saw a beautiful love between two people last night. It's such a shame that the negative has to come with it. This is an anniversary for the show, which means it's been running for a long time. We all know how it works. Some will get hurt, nothing that you can do or say that will change that. So I guess Ali should shoot a lot of BS to please. I feel she treated Chris very well, she could have said I love Roberto and I don't love you but she tried to be gentle with him. Why should she have regrets, she ended up with the love of her life. She had to pay her dues too, her heart has been broken along the way. Chris will get his true love one day too. We all have to go through trials but if we keep the faith, in the end we will get our rewards.

Chris posted this on his FB fan page from his personal account
    Chris Lambton Thank you all!!! Loved the support
    Also Tyler V posted this on his FB abd Chris replied I thought it was funny/cute
    Tyler Vermette So Who Wants Chris L.'s Phone number now that hes single? Any Takers....HAHA! jk
    Chris Lambton haahahah......passing out my digits.....funny tyler
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022161;
    On the non-spoiler side. I already found the Chris interview and posted it but not Roberto's

I cannot wait to see them kiss in public and go grocery shopping. They're bringing out the voyeur in me.
    Me, too. I want to see pictures of them in my People magazine -- the unposed, unplanned. Go, paparazzi, go! LOL

Just kidding. really.

Youre very soft-spoken. Many times your dialogue appears on the screen with subtitles. Were you nervous with all the cameras?
    Im a private person. I went into it knowing that I had to be careful what I said. Not so much because I care what people think about me. But I know how people can manipulate things and critique every word you say. The only thing I cared about was what [Ali] thought. Maybe it wasnt the best thing for ratings because Id whisper to her instead of saying things on camera.
    I wonder if this has something to do with why we saw so little of their conversations? In addition to the comments that their connection was so strong, they had to hide it ...but if Roberto wasn't "playing" to the cameras and always whispering, that wouldn't make very good TV. Good for him.

I swear, I'm trying to reel myself in here... I just feel squishy for them and want them to grow old and wrinkled together, and I SWORE I'd never feel that way for a Bach/lette couple again. Damn cute couple. Making me like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4022365;
    Chris posted this on his FB fan page from his personal account

Also Tyler V posted this on his FB abd Chris replied I thought it was funny/cute
    I love it. I am glad he appreciates the support.

Also, I love to see the guys joking with each other.